Help please

It depends on how you water. I water until flush Everytime. I flush with pH water until runoff the water with nute water till enough runoff to check my pH out the bottom. Watch your ppm and she will be fine. Flush if she acts up and let her recover. All in all you have to make that call as everyone kinda does it different.

Bloom nutes are much more testy than veg nutes. I would most likely keep doing what you been doing. But if you wanna push her that's up to you

Good call:) I like to know how sensitive they are early on with nutes. Every strain(and every plant) is different. I've had sisters side by side. One couldn't get enough and the other didn't want more than a 1/4 strength with a clean watering in the middle. Really I'm from a time when we push till seeing a little nute burn then flush. Then I'd know. your right about not changing her schedule, better to make it to harvest than not at all.

Wow eh yeah there truly beautiful and amazing plants to look at I absolutely love em to death wish this shit was legal in Ontario Canada by now Come on baby lol one day soon enough I'd assume

I feel you there. Bunch of bullshit why it's illegal anyway.all we can do is outlive these old conservative blind bastards who believe anything they are told instead of discovering that there is nothing evil about this plant. How beautiful a world would be if everyone smoked three joints a day

420-magazine-mobile1596221483.jpg

My buddies strawberry cough at week 7 out of 10 he goes til usually and she taste amazing and works real well for Anxiety

Nice. You should follow his feeding schedule next run if your running the same strain. You can compare yours to his and if your not getting the same pull find out what your doing different

Bullet tooth? When I woke up my bubba kush had small yellow dots and marks on her leaves...not much very little so I'm wondering if my led light are too close..if have em bout 10" from top of plant

420-magazine-mobile916647365.jpg

My bubba kush is bushy as hell is it ok to go ahead and take a bunch of leaves off today or...she's 3 weeks old now ..please let me know if so ima start and show after pic...she may look a lot more bare but what u think guys give her a haircut?

420-magazine-mobile916647365.jpg

My bubba kush is bushy as hell is it ok to go ahead and take a bunch of leaves off today or...she's 3 weeks old now ..please let me know if so ima start and show after pic...she may look a lot more bare but what u think guys give her a haircut?
Just a fan leaves at time :) be cateful not to shock her while shes baby. If the fanleaves are blockin another tops the yeah pick few away, especially when u veg with led.

Peace & love

Ok yeah I got my bubba kush and white widows under my led lights for veg and using 1000w hps for flowering. So only a few at a time eh..sounds good will do Thank u good sir

Yeah if you defoliate, start in the middle towards the center of the plant. If it can be tucked out of the way, tuck it. If it must be clipped take it at the base of a growth top that is at least 1/8 inch long and your top will keep growing and the fan leaf gone.

Just take a few (2-3)leaves every three days until you have what you want and she will be fine. Just go slow on her and she won't stress. Go to fast and take to many and she may shut down or die on you.

Back
Top Bottom