Help please

MrChadwiz

Hi guys. So having issues with my Bruce banner. I’m on week 4 of veg and this all happened in the last 3 days. I believe it is a potassium issue but not good at spotting deficiency’s

Strain: Bruce banner
Soil: promix
Lighting: 315 hps light at 30” above plant
Been feeding it advanced nutrients once a week.

Need to solve this before going into flowering. Any help is awesome!

Attachments

• 00749416-14F9-4846-991B-77A37DC7925B.jpeg
    00749416-14F9-4846-991B-77A37DC7925B.jpeg
    746.5 KB · Views: 62
pH?
Water schedule
% of nutes, as in manuf suggested

Lots of leaf issues going on
Ph is around 5.8
I feed them nutes once a week and a little bit of water during the week if they ask for it
First 2 weeks were half strength and the last 2 weeks were full strength

pH?
Water schedule
% of nutes, as in manuf suggested

Lots of leaf issues going on
what he said and I have never used promix but it looks like you are overfeeding .. it happens a lot with advanced nutrients and is one of the reasons I don't use them ( I did use them twice )

what he said and I have never used promix but it looks like you are overfeeding .. it happens a lot with advanced nutrients and is one of the reasons I don't use them ( I did use them twice )
This is my 3rd grow with it and haven’t had issues before

I would recommend getting a new meter and figuring out what exactly is going on before moving into flower . Even if this is your 3rd grow with those nutes its still a possibility some plants are more sensitive to feed than others . I would still recommend what I stated if you where growing from clones and or have grown this strain previously . There is no sense in flushing out your medium if you aren't sure that build up is the issue .

Back
Top Bottom