First Journal With Multiple Strains

Looking good in the garden Tom :high-five:

Day 7 flower and gelato got a feeding today of 6ml flores per 1.5litres and had 4 litres with slight run off, the lemon will be getting fed, the gelato is due for 1 last trim but will be leaving her a little longer, both plants are starting to smell now aswel
DSC_1221.JPG
DSC_1216.JPG
DSC_1214.JPG
DSC_1217.JPG
DSC_1218.JPG
DSC_1219.JPG
DSC_1220.JPG
DSC_1222.JPG
DSC_1223.JPG

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-141931.png
    Screenshot_20190801-141931.png
    585.9 KB · Views: 163
Nice Tom, they've definitely started putting their energy into flower production, loads of pistils pushing. Buds coming soon! :morenutes::high-five:

Day 11 of flower today and both plants are really starting to push out the pistils now and have fully stopped stretching and the gelato now stands at bang on 3ft which I really surprised how much she stretched after how short she started when flipped, I didn't measure the lemon plant though but is around the 2ft mark, both plants got fed today with 5ml a litre canna flores and that's all, the gelato had 4 litres with around 10% run off and lemon had 1.5 litres with about 15% run off, the gelato will be getting her well deserved haircut at the weekend, I forgot to take pics whilst they were out but got a couple after I put them bk in
DSC_1236.JPG
DSC_1238.JPG

Looking good Tom.

Day 13 of flower and both plants are doing just fine, lemon will need a feed tomorrow and gelato probably Friday, have orderd some bigbud and bud candy from AN today so hopefully will be here for weekend, will definitely be giving gelato a haircut on Saturday and will be removing the biggest fans off the lemon
DSC_1239.JPG
DSC_1241.JPG
DSC_1240.JPG
DSC_1242.JPG
DSC_1244.JPG
DSC_1246.JPG
DSC_1243.JPG
DSC_1245.JPG
DSC_1251.JPG

Damn...they got tall!
Lots of buds coming in,they look great,Tom!

Damn...they got tall!
Lots of buds coming in,they look great,Tom!
Thanks carcass, I couldn't believe the stretch the gelato went through its some of the best genetics I've seen and I had never heard of the breeder but I am very impressed with how shes turning out, I'm gonna have to put canes in probably in the next week as they starting to bend already lol and don't want to snap anything when moving, starting to put a smell out now also

Woooh! Looking awesome Tomuk!

Those girls got some legs and stretched for yea! Budlets forming and looking great! Well done!
Thanks Dutch means alot, yh I was surprised how much they stretched, but its turned out to be a nice stretch with good node spacing on the main branches, I've never seen a plant stretch 2.5 metres before tho lol

Thanks Dutch means alot, yh I was surprised how much they stretched, but its turned out to be a nice stretch with good node spacing on the main branches, I've never seen a plant stretch 2.5 metres before tho lol

** Cough ** like my Wedding Cake!!! Lol

@Dutchman1990 i need to swing by yours and have a look but just been too busy with work lol, I'm sure yours look amazing now
Hey man I understand life is busy and the garden takes more time! You come around when you can and I’ll be there! I’m out making my rounds again this evening and I’ve got some greasy pictures coming up in the update tonight !

Buds are getting frosty now Tom :yummy:

Day 17 of flower and both plants had a defol but the lemon only had the big fan leaves off and the gelato had a quite big defol, the lemon had a feeding on Friday of 5ml flores and 2ml bud candy per litre and had 1.5 litres and the gelato had 5ml flores, 2ml bigbud and 2ml bud candy per litre and had 4 litres with about 10% run off and both plants are really starting to put they're energy into the buds and are really starting to grow nicely now and have started putting out frost already
DSC_1254.JPG
DSC_1255.JPG
DSC_1256.JPG
DSC_1257.JPG
DSC_1259.JPG
DSC_1258.JPG
DSC_1264.JPG
DSC_1260.JPG
DSC_1263.JPG
DSC_1267.JPG

Back
Top Bottom