First Journal With Multiple Strains

Day 2 flower and both plants are looking good today, they both got fed 4ml canna flores per litre and 1ml calmag per litre and gelato had 3.5 litres with a little run off and lemon had 1.5 litres with about 25%run off, temps are around 28/29 Celsius today but other than that plants are doing just fine
DSC_1202.JPG
DSC_1195.JPG
DSC_1199.JPG
DSC_1207.JPG
DSC_1208.JPG
DSC_1209.JPG
DSC_1210.JPG
Its interesting how leggy the one plant is. They're obviously both happy to be there nice job

Let the games begin :theband:Time for the flower show!
Looking good in there Tom!

Its interesting how leggy the one plant is. They're obviously both happy to be there nice job
Thanks mate, the leggy plant had a really bad slow start to life but as soon as 12/12 came she flew straight up and stopped messing about lol I'm happy they're both the same height though makes my life a little easier

Let the games begin :theband:Time for the flower show!
Looking good in there Tom!
Thanks irie and hopefully everything goes smoothly in the next few weeks

Thanks mate, the leggy plant had a really bad slow start to life but as soon as 12/12 came she flew straight up and stopped messing about lol I'm happy they're both the same height though makes my life a little easier
Damn plants!

Day 5 of flower and both plants are Chugging along nicely, not much to say about them at the moment, lemon plant was fed 1.5 litres of terra flores today but gelato is still good for a day or 2, I will be giving gelato another little defol either at the weekend or next weekend and that will be all until finish
DSC_1211.JPG
DSC_1212.JPG

Day 5 of flower and both plants are Chugging along nicely, not much to say about them at the moment, lemon plant was fed 1.5 litres of terra flores today but gelato is still good for a day or 2, I will be giving gelato another little defol either at the weekend or next weekend and that will be all until finish
DSC_1211.JPG
DSC_1212.JPG
Man the one on the left is gonna go nuts

Im looking forward to that plant mate its the biggest one I've grew so far
You can just tell, that one is gonna be a hero. She has the alternating nodes showing adulthood. Lots o tops. Surprising amount of preflowers for the 5th day. That's a nice plant. I need 6 of those!

DSC_1211.JPG
DSC_1212.JPG

Nice looking as always, Tomuk.

You can just tell, that one is gonna be a hero. She has the alternating nodes showing adulthood. Lots o tops. Surprising amount of preflowers for the 5th day. That's a nice plant. I need 6 of those!
Thanks mate I'd love to have 6 of em but nowhere to put em lol maybe one day, I was planning on having 3 of them next round but going on how much she stretched I think it's just gonna be the 2 especially if she turns out like the pic on herbies site
Nice looking as always, Tomuk.
Thanks mate much appreciated

Oh you'll be fine. Get yourself a PK booster, dont overfeed, and you'll crush it.
Thanks mate, I know I need to get a new booster but haven't decided which one yet, I was thinking of getting bigbud and bud candy from AN I've got pk 13/14 at min so weren't sure whether to just get the canna boost but it's expensive lol

I've ne
Thanks mate, I know I need to get a new booster but haven't decided which one yet, I was thinking of getting bigbud and bud candy from AN I've got pk 13/14 at min so weren't sure whether to just get the canna boost but it's expensive lol
Ive never used either, but coming from a reputable manufacturer I'm sure you'll do just fine. I use Koolbloom, but only because I've always used it. I cant say it's the goods, because I have nothing to compare it to.

I've ne

Ive never used either, but coming from a reputable manufacturer I'm sure you'll do just fine. I use Koolbloom, but only because I've always used it. I cant say it's the goods, because I have nothing to compare it to.
I've not seen koolbloom before, I'm also tempted to use megacrop next time round from the start as I've seen good things

Back
Top Bottom