First Journal With Multiple Strains

Hey Tom!
Her flowers are filling out well for you now, getting frosty too. :high-five:

Hey Tom!
Her flowers are filling out well for you now, getting frosty too. :high-five:
Thanks irie, she is starting to get nice and frosty now the lemon is abit frostier at the min but I'm sure gelato will catch up and they're both starting to put a nice smell out but can't quite put a exact smell to it

Looking good Tomuk! Frosty ladies and healthy as well!

Hey I had a quick question for you!

I was reading back trying to find when you harvested your Badazz Kush ladies!?

Do you remember what day you harvested on? I’m on day 58 today which is right where @Barney's Farm says they are ready (55-60days) but I have a feeling I’ve got another week or 2 at least here before harvest!

Looking good Tomuk! Frosty ladies and healthy as well!

Hey I had a quick question for you!

I was reading back trying to find when you harvested your Badazz Kush ladies!?

Do you remember what day you harvested on? I’m on day 58 today which is right where @Barney's Farm says they are ready (55-60days) but I have a feeling I’ve got another week or 2 at least here before harvest!
Hey Dutch thanks mate Im really pleased with the gelato at the moment she's a winner in my book and I've just been back through my journal for you and bad azz kush #1 came down on day 60 and #2 was on day 64 but I think they could of gone for another week, yours are looking great mate

Hey Dutch thanks mate Im really pleased with the gelato at the moment she's a winner in my book and I've just been back through my journal for you and bad azz kush #1 came down on day 60 and #2 was on day 64 but I think they could of gone for another week, yours are looking great mate
Yea that gelato is a looker!

I read the day 60 but couldn’t find when you took your second one down!

I’ve got purple coming in on all 3 of them now with #2 being the most rich in purple.

#1 has the biggest buds so it’s going to be difficult to pick a keeper lol!

I’m leaning towards at least 10-14days more for them though! They are still bulking and packing on the frost!

Thanks for that and I hope your enjoying your Sunday!

Yea that gelato is a looker!

I read the day 60 but couldn’t find when you took your second one down!

I’ve got purple coming in on all 3 of them now with #2 being the most rich in purple.

#1 has the biggest buds so it’s going to be difficult to pick a keeper lol!

I’m leaning towards at least 10-14days more for them though! They are still bulking and packing on the frost!

Thanks for that and I hope your enjoying your Sunday!
Yh having a good Sunday thanks mate yourself? And I had to work the day 64 out lol and the purple tints seems to give them that nice looking finish to them and yh I'd probably say a week or 2 longer than barneys says mate

Yh having a good Sunday thanks mate yourself? And I had to work the day 64 out lol and the purple tints seems to give them that nice looking finish to them and yh I'd probably say a week or 2 longer than barneys says mate

Probably why I couldn’t find it haha! I’m eager to harvest cause they are PUNGENT!! I want to let them get to full potential though so a few weeks it is! How’s did your smell? I’m getting a very sour fuel with skunky cream and a slight kushy hint!

Probably why I couldn’t find it haha! I’m eager to harvest cause they are PUNGENT!! I want to let them get to full potential though so a few weeks it is! How’s did your smell? I’m getting a very sour fuel with skunky cream and a slight kushy hint!
They smelt very kush like and abit of a sour smell, very nice smelling though they was I wish I had let them go longer but you learn lol
I fell behind, congrats on your harvested plants Tom! :thumb: Looks great!! I also see some balloons, was there a birthday recently?
Thanks mate and yes it was my sons 9th birthday back in June now but didn't take the balloons down for a while lol

Day 24 of flower and both plants are building nugs nicely, lemon had a feeding yesterday of 6ml flores 2ml big bud 2 ml bud candy and 1ml pk 13/14 all per litre of water and gave 1.5 litres with around 5% run off she is starting to get nice and frosty now with a nice looking main cola and really starting to smell citrusy, the gelato will be getting a feeding tomorrow of the same as lemon but without the pk 13/14 and she is really starting to build those flowers now the plant is full of nugs and already starting to look heavy, I have put some canes in as the branches were waving everytime I moved her but think I'm going to have to put a few more in after a couple more weeks, the gelto
DSC_1272.JPG
DSC_1273.JPG
DSC_1274.JPG
DSC_1275.JPG
DSC_1276.JPG
DSC_1278.JPG
DSC_1279.JPG
DSC_1281.JPG
DSC_1282.JPG
DSC_1280.JPG

I've not seen koolbloom before, I'm also tempted to use megacrop next time round from the start as I've seen good things
I have to agree tom. megacrop does seem to be the new black.
I am using shogun pk warrior and sumo boost with good results. i have a shogun dragon force for the final 2 weeks too. Seem to be doing good so far with them.

All caught up now. going brilliant mate. loving the gelato, she is a beast. wish i could have finished mine but even she is smokable . going to be some huge ass colas on there when she is done. good job

Gelato is really looking nice! Filling out well already with some early frost! She’s going to be a winner come chop time
Thanks mate looking forward to the next few weeks with her
All caught up now. going brilliant mate. loving the gelato, she is a beast. wish i could have finished mine but even she is smokable . going to be some huge ass colas on there when she is done. good job
Thanks mate mate, gonna be the biggest yield I've had I think and there's that many nutes out there it's hard to decide which ones to use and wot happened to your gelato I've not stopped by

Flowers are stacking well in there Tom! :slide:

Day 29 of flower and both plants have had a feed today of 6ml flores per litre, 2ml bud candy and 2ml bigbud and gelato had 4 litres with about 10%run off and lemon had same feed but only 1.5 litres with barely any run off at all, both plants are growing nicely with the buds filling in nicely and getting very frosty now and going on the breeders time we are half way through flowering time so I will be looking at the end of September for harvest time

Back
Top Bottom