First Journal With Multiple Strains

Day 50 flower pics gelato, will post lemon pics tomorrow as forgot to take them of the lemon
DSC_1412.JPG
DSC_1413.JPG
DSC_1414.JPG
DSC_1415.JPG
DSC_1416.JPG
DSC_1417.JPG
DSC_1410.JPG
DSC_1411.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1398.JPG
    DSC_1398.JPG
    482.7 KB · Views: 41
So sorry for that to happen! That sounds terrible! I wish you a speedy recovery. Spain will just have to wait!
Thanks mate, I've got no choice but to wait to go on holiday now but was so upsetting to hear that I wasn't allowed to fly

Sorry you had to pass on the holiday,but your health has to come first...
Spain will still be there when you get better!
Plants are looking good,Tom- those ladies have some looonnng colas!

Sorry you had to pass on the holiday,but your health has to come first...
Spain will still be there when you get better!
Plants are looking good,Tom- those ladies have some looonnng colas!
Thanks carcass, I know my health comes before holiday but feel bad for the kids even though they have taken the news well, plants are really smelly at the moment
Plants are looking sweet Tom. Take care and get well soon man.
Thanks mate much appreciated

Thanks mate looking forward to the next few weeks with her

Thanks mate mate, gonna be the biggest yield I've had I think and there's that many nutes out there it's hard to decide which ones to use and wot happened to your gelato I've not stopped by
Sorry tom only just seen this. The gelato hermied around her base so i pulled her. she gave seeds that might have a couple of viable ones but sadly didnt get her finished bud. The early harvest was smokable though oddly enough. harvesting now thankfully

feel bad for the kids even though they have taken the news well,

Oh I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize kids were affected by this as well. At least they took the news well! There will be another chance to go to Spain. I’m sure they just want you to be healthy Dad!

Sorry tom only just seen this. The gelato hermied around her base so i pulled her. she gave seeds that might have a couple of viable ones but sadly didnt get her finished bud. The early harvest was smokable though oddly enough. harvesting now thankfully
Hard luck with the gelato mate, will you be attempting it again and congrats on the current harvest
Sounds like you have had a nightmare of it mate. Hope your health gets better rapid mate.

Your ladies are looking top notch too. That gelato is a bigggggg girl. wow.
Yes I've had a rough few days but on the mend now thank you for the kind words and yes my gelato is a monster gonna be a challenge to harvest her lol
Oh I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize kids were affected by this as well. At least they took the news well! There will be another chance to go to Spain. I’m sure they just want you to be healthy Dad!
Im sure they would rather have me well aswel mate and we've just booked another holiday for May next year all being well things are good by then and yes we have the 3 kids so wasn't exactly easy explaining to them but it's done now and they understand. Thank you all for the kind words

Will be trying these little beauties out for sure. The gelato put pollen out and i have some seeds in most of the other strains too. Has to be a x of the gelato. These ones came from an amazing smelling Cookie Kush who was next to the gelato !!!! Looks promising along with similar for Gorilla zkittelz and Phantom Og. All have kicked a few seeds out. ( minimal amount.not a seed bust out.) All have good viable ones in them so will be grown out without a doubt. could be some interesting crosses.
15684772091502661741550431078871.jpg

Will be trying these little beauties out for sure. The gelato put pollen out and i have some seeds in most of the other strains too. Has to be a x of the gelato. These ones came from an amazing smelling Cookie Kush who was next to the gelato !!!! Looks promising along with similar for Gorilla zkittelz and Phantom Og. All have kicked a few seeds out. ( minimal amount.not a seed bust out.) All have good viable ones in them so will be grown out without a doubt. could be some interesting crosses.
15684772091502661741550431078871.jpg
Those seeds look great and the strains you have are some nice ones good luck mate

Day 54 of flower for lemon today and has just started to get flushed with just plain water and probably will get another in a few days as I was planning on chopping her down in around 7/10 days, she is really bending now on every branch, has been tied up once again yesterday but struggling to keep the main cola from bending over as it is solid as has lots of weight to it
DSC_1432.JPG
DSC_1431.JPG
DSC_1430.JPG
DSC_1427.JPG
DSC_1428.JPG
DSC_1426.JPG
DSC_1429.JPG

Nice dense buds on her Tom, gonna be some great smoke!

Back
Top Bottom