First Journal With Multiple Strains

Day 54 of flower for lemon today and has just started to get flushed with just plain water and probably will get another in a few days as I was planning on chopping her down in around 7/10 days, she is really bending now on every branch, has been tied up once again yesterday but struggling to keep the main cola from bending over as it is solid as has lots of weight to it
DSC_1432.JPG
DSC_1431.JPG
DSC_1430.JPG
DSC_1427.JPG
DSC_1428.JPG
DSC_1426.JPG
DSC_1429.JPG

Looking awesome! :thumb:

Almost finished!! :yahoo:

I’m sorry, it was hard to not see them. You have a beautiful family Tom!!

Looking awesome! :thumb:

Almost finished!! :yahoo:

I’m sorry, it was hard to not see them. You have a beautiful family Tom!!
Thanks mate really appreciated

Day 56 of flower for lemon and her final day as she got the chop today, hopefully I will get a oz and half of her, her top nug was too heavy to weigh wet so will have to wait till she's dry,
DSC_1433.JPG
DSC_1434.JPG
DSC_1435.JPG
DSC_1442.JPG
DSC_1441.JPG
DSC_1439.JPG
DSC_1444.JPG
DSC_1443.JPG
DSC_1445.JPG

Looks nice and tidy mate. great result. She was a lanky lady. training next time ??.lol
Thanks mate and yes I will be training next time, I didn't train that plant this time as she had a really tough start to life, I tried to train her but she didn't respond well so I just left her to grow el natural, it worked out pretty well for me being the same size as the gelato

Thanks mate and yes I will be training next time, I didn't train that plant this time as she had a really tough start to life, I tried to train her but she didn't respond well so I just left her to grow el natural, it worked out pretty well for me being the same size as the gelato
Finished so well. bet you shit yourself as they got taller too. lol

To be honest I was worried more about the gelato lol
I was gutted to lose mine to the hermie syndrome of purples. She did throw some pollen out into the room so i have some seeds on the other strains too. Gelato 41 x Gorilla Zkittelz , x phantom Og , x Rqs RQS Hulkberry , x Cookie Kush. Some very viable looking ones but i now have them all mixed up so a future experimental grow for them i think. The gelato stretched a little too much for my preferences and room size. Bet the smoke will be amazing. nice work mate

Day 62 of flower for the gelato and she has had her first full flush of plain water today as she has 8 days remaining, she should of been flushed yesterday but I got took into hospital again with bronchitis and wasn't able to do anything, the lemon plant weighed in at 34.5grams which I'm pretty happy about and smells like a bunch of lemons, lemon nug which came in at 10gram
DSC_1446.JPG
DSC_1447.JPG

Hope your feeling better Tom!!

Nice plant, nice nug!! :thumb: Looks great man!
Thanks BL and yh feeling abit better thanks mate, will be glad when I can go back to work as getting bored at home and I will be glad to get this big girl chopped down as I'm struggling to manoeuvre her about now, will stop by yours abit later on mate

Day 67 of flower yesterday and was the big girls harvest time, I'm really pleased with how she has turned out, she's got abit of purple on the bottom of the buds and looks tasty,
DSC_1464.JPG
DSC_1466.JPG
DSC_1467.JPG
DSC_1468.JPG
DSC_1469.JPG
DSC_1470.JPG
DSC_1471.JPG
DSC_1472.JPG
DSC_1473.JPG
DSC_1474.JPG

Gelato harvest day continued
DSC_1475.JPG
DSC_1476.JPG
DSC_1483.JPG
DSC_1484.JPG
DSC_1485.JPG
DSC_1486.JPG
fucking hell!!!!. lol great job tom. should be a great smoke too. Hard to hit the full purples with the summer being so hot even with the genetics for ot. next grow will have huge temp changes between day and night so will be more likely to show up . had some amazing shades last winter.
well done mate.look forward to your numbers and smoke report now.
Whats next ?????.lol
sub me in mate

Back
Top Bottom