First Journal With Multiple Strains

Lookin good Tom! Putting on weight, and getting lots of frost! How’s the smell? :popcorn:
Thanks Backlipslide and they are abit smelly but can't pinpoint an exact smell but can definitely smell the lemon when you rub the stems

Thanks Backlipslide and they are abit smelly but can't pinpoint an exact smell but can definitely smell the lemon when you rub the stems

It’s funny when a plant is at a certain stage of their life, you can smell what it is, but you can’t quite pinpoint exactly what it is! Been there man! That lemon smell sounds delicious! :thumb:

Awesome looking plants Tom, they're stacking bud well! :morenutes:

Day 34 of flower today and gelato got a feeding of 6ml flores per litre and 2ml bud candy per litre and had the normal 4 litres today, the lemon got just plain water yesterday as I didn't have time to mix nutes before going to work but will get nutes again tomorrow, I need to get a few more canes to hold more branches up now as the lemon is starting to bend. Both plants are doing well overall and still building buds nicely. Temps are back down to 28.5 Celsius after the hot weather the last few days we've had but both plants really didn't seem that botherd about the heat.
DSC_1325.JPG
DSC_1326.JPG
DSC_1327.JPG
DSC_1328.JPG
DSC_1329.JPG
DSC_1330.JPG
DSC_1331.JPG
DSC_1332.JPG
DSC_1333.JPG

Awesome looking plants Tom, they're stacking bud well! :morenutes:

Thanks irie! I'm happy with these two plants can't wait for them to really start bulking the weight on

The buds are definitely starting to fill out-looking good,Tom!

The buds are definitely starting to fill out-looking good,Tom!
Thanks carcass! I've got a feeling both plants are going to be going towards 10weeks maybe more

Day 39 of flower and both plants are still Chugging along nicely although I think the gelato buds should be abit bigger than what they are but really starting to get frosty and smelly now both plants will be getting fed with flores, bud candy and pk 13/14, I have to order some more bigbud as I orderd the wrong size last time and have used it already, the lemon plant is really starting to smell fruity now just like a bag of sliced lemons, temps are good around the 28celciuis mark, I will get more better pics tomorrow when I get them out for feeding, the pics tonight are from yesterday as the lights had already gone off by the time I finished work and got home so couldn't snap any tonight
DSC_1335.JPG
DSC_1336.JPG
DSC_1337.JPG
DSC_1338.JPG
DSC_1339.JPG
DSC_1340.JPG
DSC_1341.JPG
DSC_1342.JPG
DSC_1343.JPG

Day 40 of flower and both plants got a feeding today of 5ml flores, 2ml bud candy and 2ml pk13/14 with the gelato having 4litres with around 10% run off and lemon had 1.5 litres with about 5% run off, both plants are showing orange pistils now and have noticed that the gelato is starting to put the weight on with a few bending branches. Gelato
DSC_1351.JPG
DSC_1353.JPG
DSC_1346.JPG
DSC_1346.JPG
DSC_1348.JPG
DSC_1360.JPG
DSC_1352.JPG
DSC_1353.JPG
DSC_1345.JPG
DSC_1349.JPG
DSC_1347.JPG
DSC_1350.JPG

Day 43 of flower and I've had gelato out today and gave her a little tidy up and tied up a few more branches that were bending, her buds are starting to gain some nice weight now and will be getting a feeding tomorrow
DSC_1362.JPG
DSC_1363.JPG
DSC_1364.JPG
DSC_1369.JPG
DSC_1368.JPG
DSC_1365.JPG
DSC_1366.JPG
DSC_1367.JPG

Day 45 of flower today and gelato got a feeding of 20ml flores, 7ml bud candy and 6ml pk13/14 all mixed into 4litres of water and got about 10% run off, I tied up all the branches that were bending and flopping around and looks alot better now and she's really starting to put weight on this last week as though she's doubled in size, the lemon just got a plain water feed yesterday as I didn't have time to mix nutes and she's was starting to wilt, she will get a feeding tomorrow though and she's the smelliest of the 2 plants with a really heavy top nug, I'm really impressed how she's turned out, the lemon plant
DSC_1399.JPG
DSC_1396.JPG
DSC_1395.JPG
DSC_1394.JPG
DSC_1393.JPG
DSC_1392.JPG
DSC_1397.JPG
DSC_1398.JPG

Day 50 of flower for both plants today and both plants will be getting a feeding of 5ml flores per litre and 2ml bud candy per litre, gelato will get her 4litres and lemon will get her 1.5litres, the gelato should only have 13 days left but I will be leaving both plants to hit day 70 before chop time as I'm not in a rush to take them down now as Im not allowed to fly so can't go on holiday to Spain now as I got rushed into hospital yesterday morning with a partially collapsed lung so I am not happy about that at the moment, so that means I will be growing straight after these 2 plants finish up I will post pics later when I get them out to feed thanks everyone

Day 50 of flower for both plants today and both plants will be getting a feeding of 5ml flores per litre and 2ml bud candy per litre, gelato will get her 4litres and lemon will get her 1.5litres, the gelato should only have 13 days left but I will be leaving both plants to hit day 70 before chop time as I'm not in a rush to take them down now as Im not allowed to fly so can't go on holiday to Spain now as I got rushed into hospital yesterday morning with a partially collapsed lung so I am not happy about that at the moment, so that means I will be growing straight after these 2 plants finish up I will post pics later when I get them out to feed thanks everyone
Looking forward to seeing them mate. Sorry to hear about the health issue. Hope you're all back to normal soon.

Looking forward to seeing them mate. Sorry to hear about the health issue. Hope you're all back to normal soon.
Thanks vet appreciate the kind words, I gotta wait for the wife to get home from work so she can move the plants for me so I'm not lifting

Back
Top Bottom