First Journal With Multiple Strains

fucking hell!!!!. lol great job tom. should be a great smoke too. Hard to hit the full purples with the summer being so hot even with the genetics for ot. next grow will have huge temp changes between day and night so will be more likely to show up . had some amazing shades last winter.
well done mate.look forward to your numbers and smoke report now.
Whats next ?????.lol
sub me in mate
Thanks mate @Ganjagrandaddy means alot, yh hooefully winter will bring some nice colours out for us both and I'm hoping to hit 74gram with this plant dry, I was looking at strawberry lemonade next but keep changing my mind, I may do the lemonade and also a classic white widow lol
Beautiful work Tomuk and some sweet looking buds! Stocking up on meds is always a good feeling especially when they look like that!! Keep it up brother
Thanks mate Dutch thats great coming from you and I'm really happy with how these buds are looking and the size of them

Congrats on the great harvest,Tom!
Beautiful nugs- I wish I had the patience to trim that well...

Congrats on the great harvest,Tom!
Beautiful nugs- I wish I had the patience to trim that well...
Thanks @carcass , I always think that about your end nuggets also lol and I do like to have a nice trim on all my nugs although it does take a while to trim up like I do, I'm not a fan of scraggly looking leafy things lol, I am fussy though haha

Gelato got weighed today and she has came in at 72 grams which I'm pleased with even though its slightly lower than I had hoped for but overall happy
CM191004-122516002.jpg
CM191004-122444001.jpg
DSC_1489.JPG
DSC_1490.JPG
DSC_1491.JPG
DSC_1492.JPG
15701886443028814943191337735579.jpg

Nice looking nugs,Tom!
72 grams is not bad, it'll keep ya smokin for a good while- looks like good smoke,too!

I sampled the gelato earlier and was very smooth and tasted a little like berries and fruit, I'm sure it will be alot better after a few weeks of curing but overall I'm happy with how this plant turned out and would grow this again.

I would also like to thank everyone that has followed along for this journey and everyone else that has had a input and commented, I am not currently growing anything for a couple weeks but will give me time to catch up on all the journals I've been missing out on, I will be back with a fresh journal as soon as I have some fresh seedlings, happy growing to everyone and would teddy please be able to bring this journal to a close for me thank you

Gelato looks tasty !! Nice haul and beautiful buds brother!! Keep it up
Thanks Dutch I sure will when I'm back with fresh seeds, hopefully won't be long but will definitely get a chance to look in on your grow now thanks bro

without preaching mate , it is vital to know your range for uptake of all those expensive nutes that drain through , also if you go out of range and get burn or deficiencies , the damage wont repair and you could lose valuable surface areas to photo synthesise for fruit. i bought a cheapo ppm and ph meter together on amazon for about £10 and they do the job well. knowing how much feed and how much water is being taken also helps with hitting the "sweet spot" for your plants needs. She will reward you with more yield and quality. We put a lot of time and cash into our "hobby" , so the best results are our aim.
I am an HPS/MH dinosaur so use them with great results and cant bring myself to outlay £1000 on L.E.D,s that i can achieve with 2 x 600 w hps set up for about £75 a light. might be more to run but always pays for itself 10 fold and is still the Gold Standard of indoor grows so far. Equipment can reach stupid costs when it is mostly bells and whistles and very good advertising photos. Same on here too. It is so easy to think our own plants are lacking when you view the journals and pics of members buds when in reality it is down to good photos and perspective ( example below..) but when you do the same close up shots and use normal lights too , it is amazing to see ours look as good . Just a point i thought worth mentioning as it can be dis-heartening watching other peoples " trees " grow while we tend our Bonsai's.

Not one bud was much bigger than a thumb in these shots from my current harvest ( only the fallen buds as it was drying from diff plants)

Welcome Tomuck and great start with your journal.

Hey Mr. Ganja, what ppm Meter would you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom