Help please

kirbby9

420 Member
Can anyone name this strain? It was suppose to be Northerlights x Blueberry cross auto flower, but i have 3 different plants growing and none of em are the same. This one is verrrrry fruity and sweet smelling and would like to grow it again. My wife thinks it looks like blueberry X White widow but im not sure. Thanx!

Attachments

• DSC_0855.JPG
    DSC_0855.JPG
    526.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0852.JPG
    DSC_0852.JPG
    469.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0857.JPG
    DSC_0857.JPG
    684.4 KB · Views: 51
Can anyone name this strain? It was suppose to be Northerlights x Blueberry cross auto flower, but i have 3 different plants growing and none of em are the same. This one is verrrrry fruity and sweet smelling and would like to grow it again. My wife thinks it looks like blueberry X White widow but im not sure. Thanx!

Theres no way to tell what strain it is but they sure look good

I had some weed that look very similar to that the strain name was “blue power”. But there’s not really a good way to tell unfortunately, sorry :( but I agree it looks really good.

But if it’s an option for you, you can always take clones if you have the right set up and grow those. Or another alternative whitch is not the best, Is to take the buds off and try to re-flower the plant. Hope this helps :) happy growing!

But if it’s an option for you, you can always take clones if you have the right set up and grow those. Or another alternative whitch is not the best, Is to take the buds off and try to re-flower the plant. Hope this helps :) happy growing!
Oops sorry I read my response and notice that there auto-flowering so this might not be options. Sorry! It’s really really difficult to do but has been done before in my research.

ya thats too bad.. I was hoping someone would recognize it. Ive never smelled a plant like it before! Maybe ill look into cloning it even tho its an Auto. It was worth a try asking :)

Whatever she is,she sure is pretty!

Back
Top Bottom