Man, my garage stinks!

thunval

I am about two weeks away from my first harvest. Four (4) White Widow females. They look great. My eyes turn red just thinking about them. However, the smell is overwhelming. I'm using Ona, but nothing can conquer this smell. I don't mind but my wife isn't very happy. I know all weed will smell when flowering but does anyone know of a strain that is a little less pungent? Please help if you can. The future of my indoor farming (and the future of my marriage) may depend on it. Thanxs

or an ozone generator, use it in a different room then your plants and there will be absolutely no smell outside the room. Or a carbon filter.

I know all weed will smell when flowering but does anyone know of a strain that is a little less pungent?
No, but I would like to develop a strain that has little or no smell, 0.5%THC or less, and a great taste.

Thank you all for your input! I decided to go with a carbon filter. I'm not sure what a carbon filter is but it sounds easier to build than an ozone generator. I appreciate the responses. Carpe sativa.

Back
Top Bottom