My 23 day old autoflower has white hairs - Does this mean it is starting to flower ?

popolino77

I am growing a auto berry autoisflower it is a cross between blueberry and grapefruit it is 23 days old above soil. It has white hairs does this mean it is starting to flower ? It is supposed to start flowering at 6 to 7 weeks and be finished in 8 to 10 weeks.

Re: My 23 day old autoflower has white hairs. Does this mean it is starting to flower

Yes this are first signs of flowers.
Keep giving veg nutes till week 5.
Most autos show flowers at week 4/5

Re: My 23 day old autoflower has white hairs. Does this mean it is starting to flower

Hi, popolino! It does sound like it's started flowering, or at least pre flowering. Congratulations! Darkgrow's advice about holding off on giving flowering nutes until week 5 is excellent. You want to encourage the plant to grow as big as it can before it goes into full flower.

What I've read about this strain says it will take about 10 weeks from emerging above soil, which will include six or seven weeks of flowering time. Usually the estimates of growing time tend to be a bit optimistic, so don't be surprised if it goes longer than 10 weeks. A lot can depend on the growing conditions!

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom