Help something is wrong with one of my girls

xcalibur25

Checked on my babies this morning and found leaves like this all up the plant. I am in my second week of flower and I am feeding AN nutes. The two part plus, kushy kush, b52,cal mag, carboload, senszymine, big bud and all ph to 5.5-5.8. She ain't looking good can I fix her? Please help.
420-magazine-mobile933746999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1936781802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile997537864.jpg

Sorry for the horrible lighting. I am thing I am going to give them all a good flushing and start the nutes again on a lighter feeding. I been feeding at full strength. Most plants are eating the nutes up. Got a couple that got a little bite burn and this one with the leaves going all pale white looking and getting right skinny

Re: Help something is wrong with one of my girls.

That first picture looks like spider mite damage. Check underneath the leaves I think you might find them. And any webs

Sorry been hell a busy. I got bug stuff but when I inspected there is no sign of any bugs and no other plant is like this. So I flushed the shit out of it and she is coming around

What should I use for them
Neem oil or doctor doom for spider mites. If you have them on 1 you probably have them on others. Infestation probably started on that 1 first. Doctor Doom comes in a fogger/bomb with pyrethrin which goes inert in about 4 hour's and is safe to use. Neem oil works well being sure to saturate whole plant. Especially under leaf's and should be repeated every 3 to 4 day's for 10 days. Doctor Doom at least twice in seven days. Be sure to Rinse bud's at harvest. And don't use in last week before harvest.

Good luck and be safe.

Neem oil or doctor doom for spider mites. If you have them on 1 you probably have them on others. Infestation probably started on that 1 first. Doctor Doom comes in a fogger/bomb with pyrethrin which goes inert in about 4 hour's and is safe to use. Neem oil works well being sure to saturate whole plant. Especially under leaf's and should be repeated every 3 to 4 day's for 10 days. Doctor Doom at least twice in seven days. Be sure to Rinse bud's at harvest. And don't use in last week before harvest.

Good luck and be safe.
Good info (but pyrethrin takes a few days to totally break down, with less than 3% left after 5 days, which is quick). This is a 5 year old post, but it looks like three issues, potentially bugs, as well as light stress/nute issue, if you look at the new growth it has severe bleaching, but of course a pic in natural light would of been helpful. I also don't see any pistils, but do see some suspicious looking new growth in the top left (balls?). In any case, that plant is long gone!

Back
Top Bottom