Help! Tent temps

Basically first timer here.. im all set up.. put my seeds for germination paper towel method.. soon as tap root came out i put into peat pellet and put into tent...

the temps i am getting is 32/33 degree's max and about 19 at night with lights off

what can i do? or will this be okay?
You got intake/outtake fans? A fan for inside? Are you in a tent or a purpose built room? What are the dimensions. We need to know this stuff in order to help my G

Ok. Im in a 4x4 (1.2x1.2 same as urs) I have a 6"outtake fan, a 4" intake fan plus a fan inside pushing air around. My temps dont go above 28-29. So just a reference there for ya. 32 isnt bad but once she gets to 35 then u may be in trouble

I've had nanners pop up from the high heat in the past. It is a constant battle in my grows, I've been lucky with the weather this year. But it will be in the 90's today... Probably blessed to be running tropical sativas at this point.

Make sure that whatever room your tent is in is also properly ventilated. The heat has to go somewhere once you extract it. A newb mistake i have made before. Keep us posted.
Peace

Always had same issue in loft tent too. Now use night time for ligjts on with anti f.l.i.r sheeting on roof joists. Tent gets too hot in day. Using cooltubes helps with straight through exhaust from outside at front to outside tent at back. If tou try night time lights on cycle , humidity can go up too so hard to balance dehumidifier warm air increasing night temps against humidity. Does help massively now summer is heating the daytime roof temps up so much. If foxtailing badly (know this too well with heat issue) , i have found backbuilding ( topping) the foxtail can halt it a little. I have exact same issue with knockout i am growing. Wanted to stretch to light with them so also monster cropped her to tame her a little. Seems to have worked. ( see pic) . Good luck with the heat issue. Try night time fella. Helped me no end. Good luck

How are people in Jamaica growing at high temps? ambient temp went down from 25 to 24 and my grow tent when from 31/33 to 28/29 and now the ambient temp dropped to 20 and grow room at 25... but this is all due to outdoor weather... which means my temps will fluctuate due to weather...

Agree with the nature thing. No real constants with temps. I feel same with light issue and the panics people get into about a min or two light hitting the plants during dark cycle. On full moon the night can be quite fairly well lit and there every month. The bud topping of the foxtails and stem bending def helped with mutating into full tails.
Hope all goes well , enjoy the grow

Back
Top Bottom