Help with a deficiency please!

Bertabuds

Advanced nutrients coco part a and b 250ppm each 150ppm calmag 2ml of root exelatrator every feeding every day.
Microeyza powder once a week
Voodoo juice and b 52 once a week at 2ml
5 gal pots pure coco

Under a 1000watt hps 28 inches away

I'm new to coco growing and havent figured it out yet any help would be appreciated thanks!

Attachments

• 20200201_095250.jpg
    20200201_095250.jpg
    813.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 20200201_095301.jpg
    20200201_095301.jpg
    800.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 20200201_095325.jpg
    20200201_095325.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 76
Maybe consider water 2 times a day. And add enough water to plants to have 10 to 20 percent runoff. You can’t over water coca but you also need to water enough to have the runoff to ensure your plant gets there nutes. PH water after adding nutes to 6.4 range and things should improve. Be sure to add appropriate amount of calmag to water as well. You could be giving a little less cal mag which should help with the foliage. Good luck :yummy:

Thanks for the chart. I wonder if my 6.4 PH should be brought down. Mr Canuck says 6.5 to 6.8. Definitely not saying your wrong. Just curious if it would help that much more. I am real disappointed in Mt Canuck and him switching to soil after I switched everything to match his. And then I find out dry amendments are better in soil. So I am kinda rattled haha

Maybe consider water 2 times a day. And add enough water to plants to have 10 to 20 percent runoff. You can’t over water coca but you also need to water enough to have the runoff to ensure your plant gets there nutes. PH water after adding nutes to 6.4 range and things should improve. Be sure to add appropriate amount of calmag to water as well. You could be giving a little less cal mag which should help with the foliage. Good luck :yummy:
Thanks for your input so by taking down the ppm in the calmag will help reduce leaves or the yellowing so I understand correctly?

Thanks for the chart. I wonder if my 6.4 PH should be brought down. Mr Canuck says 6.5 to 6.8. Definitely not saying your wrong. Just curious if it would help that much more. I am real disappointed in Mt Canuck and him switching to soil after I switched everything to match his. And then I find out dry amendments are better in soil. So I am kinda rattled haha
If you're in soil then you pH between 6.2 and 6.5... it can go higher to 6.8 but optimally under 6.5.

Coco should be treated like a hydro grow. pH your nutes between 5.8-6.0 for best results. Looks like a Zn def that can be cleared up by pH'ing correctly.

1580585144571.png

Typically you water coco once a day until runoff and twice a day when in flower.
:goodluck:
I haven't been phing as I thought advanced nutes did it already but I will check from now on also do I need to add anything for the zn deficiency or just correct the ph and it will correct itself?

Coco should be treated like a hydro grow. pH your nutes between 5.8-6.0 for best results. Looks like a Zn def that can be cleared up by pH'ing correctly.

1580585144571.png

Typically you water coco once a day until runoff and twice a day when in flower.
:goodluck:

To be honest I never knew this. Thank you so much. I will strive for 6.0 from here on in.

Thanks for your input so by taking down the ppm in the calmag will help reduce leaves or the yellowing so I understand correctly?
Please ask @MrSauga as I am still adjusting my mistakes. He should be a big help

I haven't been phing as I thought advanced nutes did it already but I will check from now on also do I need to add anything for the zn deficiency or just correct the ph and it will correct itself?
Yes, in hydro, which coco is considered, then you need to monitor the pH. AN line will tell you it's perfect but experience tells growers it's not :)

Yes I am. My crown royals. Been at 6.4 ph the whole time but was having issues and went and started adding cal mag . But I can see why I had some issues due to the high PH
Do you have a journal going that you can post a pic in? If not visit my current journal and post a pic there. See below for link called Sauga's Got Amnesia.
This way we don't hijack berta's thread too.

But since we are mentioning it, if the problem was Ca related then yes you were probably too high. Mg will uptake correctly at 6.4 but Ca will struggle.

Classic 1000 Watt HPS 4x4 Scrog Grow
Great, I'll stop by later tonight! Here's a link that will teach you how to add your Journal to your signature so others can find you as well :)

Back
Top Bottom