help with light

muffinman

Morning everyone =) :bong:

Im curious as i came along a friend and offered me a 400w HPS with ballast and dehumidifier for $150...

From personal experience wat do you guys think should i get it or not since im working on a budget for now....

will it help to grow 2 to 4 plants at a time in a 3' x 6' x 7' area?

Thanks thatboydean for the help since im new to this...

Will it be ok for 2-4 plants though as far as watts?

i see wat you mean.... 50 watts per sqft.

thanks for the advice... right now i have 2 seedlings so it should be with ok with the 400 until i upgrade and get a 1000watt

ThatBoyDean would you havppen to know anything about Earth Juice line of nutes?

I bought their 3 part which is grow, bloom and microblast in hopes to stay in the organic side....

No but will be alright during veg,
It would be best advised to at least get another 400 watt so you'll have 50 watts per square foot when you begin to flower.

good day all. i got a similar issue on my hands, i got my old 600w hps light from old grow (unfortunately i had to change my old house where i had plenty of space) so now i got on my hands space like 180cm(h)-70/80cm(depth)-155/160cm(w) old skool wooden closet. my question is will the 600w light make it way too hot in there for plants to grow in (personally i think that the wood would absorb all the heat n will become a small oven probly like 45 C) with 15cm diameter ventilation exit. i could replace the doors with dark cloth of some fabric if it would help.

Back
Top Bottom