Help with this burn?

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile1039839828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1402684416.jpg
This is on an older leaf what is this? I mean I knew issues were made with musicale grow soil but I placed about 3 inches of happy frog organic and I got big bloom nutes from fox farm but haven't used but a teaspoon of nutes on a gallon of water I'm no super expert . More of a but it in the pot let'er grow kinda guy. Any help much obliged. pH went up a lil in soil after I added soil but when I was watering more frequent it was lower.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Over waterd let it dry a couple of days mate till leaves stand on end the wet and dry cycle possible root rot u got water standing in pot u got run off holes check your roots see if they look healthy that's what that is on the leaf

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using 420

how old are they....how often do you water with these "nutes"
Just started started with a teaspoon of fox farm big bloom in a gallon o water. And added water when needed no specific timing (I'm a shitty farmer more of a smoker) the plant here is maybe 6 months old but this is my dad's and he just put it under a big cfl light he had but when I got the money I got a 400w hps light and she started buds like the first flipping day .

Over waterd let it dry a couple of days mate till leaves stand on end the wet and dry cycle possible root rot u got water standing in pot u got run off holes check your roots see if they look healthy that's what that is on the leaf

Well shit it don't help I just watered it then I guess but it's in a ceramic type pot. But how bad would that be being in a pot? how the shite do I de-rot them?

RE pot drill some holes around your pot help oxygen flow ad a bit of super thrive like a drop or 2 per ltr helps with shock massively water when dry it will look like its totally stop growing but its just shock don't worry it will take a few days to reastablish u will see her leaves start to stand up u got any perlite if so mix with your soil

RE pot drill some holes around your pot help oxygen flow ad a bit of super thrive like a drop or 2 per ltr helps with shock massively water when dry it will look like its totally stop growing but its just shock don't worry it will take a few days to reastablish u will see her leaves start to stand up u got any perlite if so mix with your soil

Ok thanks, but I dug around the side of the pot and the roots like white and they are starting to grow up the soil I placed over a few days ago I think if I drill the holes and water around the sides more or maybe get a even bigger pot would help but I definitely can't stop the growth for a while cause it's so old already but I just got the right light and she is doing so well so fast I would wanna screw that up

Hi
You mentioned being behind a curtain. does the plant have 27 C temp? She doesn't want to be cold
You definitely need to re pot her to a bigger pot. With more perlite in bottom and more holes around.:Namaste:

Have u checked all roots not just up the sides make a new mix with perlite and more drain holes

Repotted the plant w/ happy frog organic soil which has a pretty decent mix might be more water holding to late to mix now I'm afraid but I will make sure of the drain holes ,when I moved the plant the bottom was pretty dry but the soil I put it is was in the rain and really wet not soaked but stain the crap out of your hands the miracle grow dries pretty fast so it would make sense

Hi
You mentioned being behind a curtain. does the plant have 27 C temp? She doesn't want to be cold
You definitely need to re pot her to a bigger pot. With more perlite in bottom and more holes around.:Namaste:
Nah she gets decently cold during the day but at night has the lamp to warm the room but only like 70 during the day but I have a space heater I will use to keep it warmer. I repotted her with a big tote from Walmart that u put stuff in because I can and the soil was dry at the base of the pot not dry as dessert sand but dryer than the other soil I had but I'm kinda proud for 4 months in veg lighting at what bud she is making now from just a few weeks of hps lighting.

Way too wet. Let it dry out ... a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom