Help ?

Watp1993

420 Member
Hi I'm new to this I'm currently still in veg with my 3 stardawg plants iv got them under 250watt hps bulb for veg and in a 2ltr pot I'm wanna be flipping them 2 flower in the next few weeks should I put them in there 15lter autopot first then give them a week or 2 before flipping to flower thanks.

Hi I'm new to this I'm currently still in veg with my 3 stardawg plants iv got them under 250watt hps bulb for veg and in a 2ltr pot I'm wanna be flipping them 2 flower in the next few weeks should I put them in there 15lter autopot first then give them a week or 2 before flipping to flower thanks.
Hey @Watp1993 welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Personally I get my girls into their final pot as soon as I can before going into flower. I'm in coco so not the same I understand. But I'd do the same thing if I were you. Get in bigger pot asap to get settled.
Bill

I'm using coco and pebbles mate im hand feeding them but I was gonna put them in auto pots for flowering, should I put them into 15 liter pots then flip to flower or should let them settle for a week in flower I'm also using a 250wat hps should I change to 600watt when I put them into flower or do u think its best to use the 600watt now

I'm using a 250w hps the now should them under a 600watt the now or wait until flower
If it were me I'd get that 600 going asap.
Also uppot and get them settled a bit before you flip.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom