AutoPots and Advanced Nutrients, is anything else needed?

BigDannel

Hi everyone,

After growing in Fox Farms soil for years I finally changed things up a little bit and ordered an AutoPots system. I plan on having the clones in soil/perlite through veg and then will go into the big tent with the AutoPots for flower. I am new to hydro and since this setup is kind of a hybrid system I wasn't sure if anyone else had experience with something like this.

Plants looks great so far after about two weeks in AutoPots. I'm using Advanced Nutrients Micro/Grow/Bloom with the "Expert Grower" level pack of supplements.

In the past I've used Fox Farm nutes and added calmag. Will I need to add calmag to the AN line? No mention of it so I assume not but I still wanted to see what some others had to say. Also if you have any other suggestions or tips let me know, thanks! I put a picture of the flower tent below, the right two plants are white widow, one and two weeks in flower and left is purple Haze two weeks flower.

20220108_121842.jpg

I've used the Advanced Nutrients M/G/B in ProMix Hp, their recommended amounts burnt an Early Miss, Black Indica and a White Widow. I backed off to just over 1/2.

My well water ppm is 500 and I couldn't go over 1000 ph'ed to 6.

Cheers

Thanks! Do you just use the M/G/B or do you use any of the additional supplements as well? I have been starting at 1/4 strength and just increased to 1/2 after a couple weeks and don't think I will go higher than that.

I also used Big Bud, Sensizym and B-52. Keep an eye on your ppm's, the addition of these will raise it.

Cheers.

One more question, sorry...

Do you drain the reservoir each feeding and start with fresh water, or do you top it off and just keep adding nutrients? PPMs are looking good now that my monitor arrived, beginning of flower and around 800, I wanted to go easy to start because I'm inexperienced with these nutrients and this setup

i'm an AN refugee.

AN runs hot in hydro. you also have to make head room for any additions. i think i ran 1/2 recommended schedule and lived by ec / ppm.

you look good now. maybe a touch hungry. i usually wound up in the 1200 ppm range mid flower on.

Do you drain the reservoir each feeding and start with fresh water, or do you top it off and just keep adding nutrients?

with AN i would refresh the res. it should go a while before you refresh.

Do you drain the reservoir each feeding and start with fresh water, or do you top it off and just keep adding nutrients? PPMs are looking good now that my monitor arrived, beginning of flower and around 800, I wanted to go easy to start because I'm inexperienced with these nutrients and this setup

I'm in 3 gallon fabric pots !

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom