herb help your stomach ache? [POLL]

Did smoking ACTUALLY help your stomach ache?

• Yeah, it helped a ton.

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • Eh, didn't really feel different.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. Not at all.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

lazybones

i'm just curious to see how many of you have burned one down when you had a stomach ache or nausea from fever and had it ACTUALLY help better than "medicine".

it's help me on numerous occasions. i recommended it to a friends mom (non smoker) when she had a stomach virus, and she admitted to it actually helping a whole lot. just another strong point to a great plant.

have fun and keep it safe! :Rasta:
-LB

Yes, there were many times when I felt nauseated and took a couple hits to get rid of the feeling, works like a charm. There were also a few times when I was drunk (I don't drink anymore, I hate the feeling) and I started getting those awful waves of nausea that anyone who has been too drunk knows about, took a few puffs and the problem went away.

Also whenever I had the flu, I would smoke some high quality herbs to help the pain that comes with the flu, along with giving back my appetite when I felt too sick to eat, thus allowing me to eat enough food to keep nutrients in my body, and I would heal quicker than anyone I know that has had the flu and never had the advantage of cannabis to relieve their ills. :peace:

yeah i'm with you shibbs, i hate drinking. maybe every now and then i'll have some top shelf stuff with friends. but mainly i stay away from drinking. brings nothing but trouble. it's a bad combo for me to mix drinking and smoking too...sends the spins my way.

Yes, there were many times when I felt nauseated and took a couple hits to get rid of the feeling, works like a charm. There were also a few times when I was drunk (I don't drink anymore, I hate the feeling) and I started getting those awful waves of nausea that anyone who has been too drunk knows about, took a few puffs and the problem went away.
s. :peace:

Lol! I thought that was just me. I had a little too much eggnog experience, that I still remember today, that was absolutely gonna send me home to mama. Smoking instantly helped me feel unnauseated.

I haven't tried smoking during the flu. I will try that next time (hopefully that never happens). ;-)

yeah i have a clod/flu thing right now. i feel pretty much like crap but the trusty bowl has been by my side helping all day. what a way to spend your day off. oh well. someone is always worse off than you. so i just count my blessings and hope this stuff goes away so i can be back to NORML! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Smoking cures all my stomach ailments. Most of my headaches as well. As for when the flu comes around, its very effective for helping me function while sick. However you may want to use sparingly, quite a few times I have come close to pneumonia for smoking too much.

Guys, I have a spastic colon[it sucks] and yes the medicine[weed] works.I also have a disibility covered in our new law concerning pot here in Michigan. I am going the 4th of December to get a certificate to grow my medicine. Its a new day for Michigan

Smokin 420 always cures my stomach aches~~
I have a very sensitive stomach~& am very
prone to tummy aches~~I take a stomach
medicene~~but pot works much better~~
PEACE OUT~~

Smokin weed always helps my stomach aches~~
I have a very sensitive stomach~~& am very
prone to tummy aches~~pot always helps
me~~
PEACE OUT~~

My ex used to have something messed up with her stomach and was in pain if not smoking weed.

yeah i have a clod/flu thing right now. i feel pretty much like crap but the trusty bowl has been by my side helping all day. what a way to spend your day off. oh well. someone is always worse off than you. so i just count my blessings and hope this stuff goes away so i can be back to NORML! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well I hope you feel better! Bein sick sucks! I like the way ya look at things though, cause it's sooo true. ;-)

One big huge yes. Sometimes I wake up with stomach pains, not entirely sure why. Probably has something to do with my Hunter S. Thompson like appreciation for Wild Turkey. :grinjoint: Cannabis always helps.

If I have a headache, I try not to take over the counter meds. because they do mess up my stomach. Again, Cannabis is the answer.

Man has yet to make a better medicine, and I highly doubt we ever will. :peace:

I've had something like Irritable Bowel Syndrome since I was a little kid. Never diagnosed as such since I avoid doctors whenever possible, and not sure what they would call it today. The most extreme symptoms are alleviated almost immediately upon inhalation of THC laced vapors.

i think my question has been answered to say the least! :grinjoint:

wishful thinking IMO
Smoking cigarettes irritates ulcers and stomach in general. I don't see how herb could offer anything other than clubmed for the head cure during the ailment.

Vaping, if it is used, is not like smoking. I have used with great results for asthma and lung conjestion. Will not smoke if ill.
Besides, my old sarge used to say that there are three kinds of people: Those that know, those that don't know, and those who know but don't give a s--t!
It helps greatly with the latter.

Back
Top Bottom