HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

Soo this is a couple pics of an Alien OG mother that i flowered out and harvested . And because it was soo bushy underneath there were lots of foliage and growth tips still because i left everything on it instead of stripping the undercarriage for this very reason ..soo shes been on 18\6 again for a few weeks now and you can already see the new growth transitioning from flower to photoperiod again so i can potentially get 2 harvest of this one plant ..ill need to do a transplant aswell to make room for new roots and new growth

420-magazine-mobile1760481301.jpg

That is some funky looking leaf structure. Specifically, the lack of serration on the leaf edge. Is that a feature of Alien OG? Or is that a result of the reveg?

I'd be interested to see what that yields. I know you can potentially reveg a plant but everything I hear about people doing it is shrouded in mystery and supposition, lots of "friend of a friend blah blah blah" type stuff. It would be nice to see an actual reveg documented.

That is some weird looking leaf structure. Specifically, the lack of serration on the leaf edge. Is that a feature of Alien OG? Or is that a result of the reveg?

I'd be interested to see what that yields. I know you can potentially reveg a plant but everything I hear about people doing it is shrouded in mystery and supposition, lots of "friend of a friend blah blah blah" type stuff. It would be nice to see an actual reveg documented.
Yea its got the weird leaf stucture specifically due to the reveg its only like that for a little bit once she gets going the nice leaf stucture will come back and it will look like a totally normal plant ive done this countless times ..ive revegd plants over 3 times.and have yeilded 3 seperate times..just need a transplant into a bigger pot ..And the Alien og has very nice leaf stucture just a little time n this girl will look like she never missed a beat..

And this girl is here to stay soo ull be able to see her progress as she returns to photoperiod state !!

Alien OG clones doing great colour came right back in a couple days

420-magazine-mobile2003506449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822953923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1042719596.jpg

And some close up pics of some new shoots growing right from the old buds of my re veg mother amazing how the plants can switch back to photoperiod after flowering them !!

Just found your journal, definitely gonna sub up. How do you like those King LEDs? i was looking into getting some for a flower chamber in the very near future, the Amazon reviews were kind of mixed and i would love to hear feedback from an actual customer. Happy growing
Heyy glad to have you aboard LaidbackLeo ..Roll a fatty and grab a bean bag chair :thumb: ..i actually love the king LEDs there awsome they give a great spectrum ..ive used them for veg and flower and have had great results all around ..lush veg growth and dense flowers ..I wish i bought a couple more .(which i will be soon) and for the price and quality they are great.. Excellent on ur hydro too ..i would recommend forsure

Alien OG clones are doing great they have a consistently good growth.. I love the strain ..the grape candy seedling is towering the Rockstar and GDP ..hope its just the strain with great vigor and not a male ..but ive also decided that if it is iam going to breed it with the alien OG and make my own strain ..and also have a couple update pics of the reveg Alien Og mother its coming back nicely !!

Flowering room is doing great ..got a pretty big stretch from the bluecheese and blue berry and the alien og and vanilla kush had minimal stretch ..but as they are iam just guna let them go ..all in all iam happy with this run ..no major problems its been smooth sailing

420-magazine-mobile1115933609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1967793379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1264463878.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1408140891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1540035979.jpg

Alien OG clones are loving life !!
420-magazine-mobile1506704604.jpg

420-magazine-mobile504199560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1738779124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile333029590.jpg

Iam amazed at the growth rate and leaf structure of the grape candy (grape romulan x Candy kush) such a beast of a plant ..if its a girl ill be definatly keeping this one for a while the vigor of this strain is unreal !!
420-magazine-mobile226301681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1997360549.jpg

Here's my Alien Og Re veg mother coming along nicely ..she pretty much right in to full veg mode again the nice leaves are coming back in ..Amazes me every time i do this ..
420-magazine-mobile1505824947.jpg
420-magazine-mobile765862752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile941582004.jpg
420-magazine-mobile828761308.jpg

Good stuff man. Someday I'll be trying that, if ever I can clear up some room lol
Definatly ..it can save a bunch of time for another grow ..you can either cut clones from them or simply flower it again and have another harvest in half the time ..i think ill be keeping this girl around to cut clones to put outside

Heres somthing a little better to look at ..finally have some bud sites ..the vanilla kush is the first to show since shes the early girl of the bunch ..the others like to take thier sweet time ..

420-magazine-mobile1568006106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1525345646.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1745422299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1488460734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom