Herbie Head shop

Papasmoke1127

Made my intial order at the end of January 2014. Order never came in. Herbie had me wait until the end of February to have the option of either resending the package or refunding the money. I mistakenly opted for the resend.

Herbie is not giving tracking information on packages when being shipped.

I am absolutely floored that it has been a month since having Herbies resend my order of over 100$ US, and I have still not received the package.

My advice to anyone would be to stay away from Herbies, if you do use them always get your refund!!!!!!

That sucks man. I would be pissed. I got mine no problem. Sorry to hear they are f in your grow up

I've never had a problem with Herbies and had several people order from them since me and all were super fast with receiving. Your's could have gotten intercepted both times. I don't buy from Attitude anymore because of how they send things. They always get picked up by customs.

Herbies has been around for quite a while and has plenty of good ratings. The bad experiences are often not from a problem with Herbies but because the beans were intercepted or the carrier knew what it was and kept them.

If you find someone that you have luck with stick with them so your posts will be different next time.

We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate luck, however Herbie's cannot control customs, that goes for any seed bank.

We've never had any issues with Herbie's, they've always been a great sponsor and hundreds of people rave about them constantly.

Have you tried contacting Herbie's again to explain this and if so, what was their reply?
:Namaste:

Made my intial order at the end of January 2014. Order never came in. Herbie had me wait until the end of February to have the option of either resending the package or refunding the money. I mistakenly opted for the resend.

Herbie is not giving tracking information on packages when being shipped.

I am absolutely floored that it has been a month since having Herbies resend my order of over 100$ US, and I have still not received the package.

My advice to anyone would be to stay away from Herbies, if you do use them always get your refund!!!!!!

We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate luck, however Herbie's cannot control customs, that goes for any seed bank.

We've never had any issues with Herbie's, they've always been a great sponsor and hundreds of people rave about them constantly.

Have you tried contacting Herbie's again to explain this and if so, what was their reply?
:Namaste:

Since I opted to take the resend versus a refund there is nothing they will do. Going forward I won't do business with Herbies again especially since they advertise tracking information available but then you don't get it. Completely unsatisfied and I doubt I will use another seed bank. Just gonna try to find more grower friends and attempt to get clones

Most unfortunate. I placed an order in late Feb. Got a tracking # and received my order in 10 business days.
I will use them again.

They have been 100% successful here, and you choose if you want a tracking number, its really easy.

I chose shipping in late January when I first ordered. I then received an email saying I wouldn't be getting tracking information...

I have the same experience as most of the folks here. I was always getting my order quickly and beans germinated in ratio of 90-100%.

Once you are on the radar of customs most of your shipments will be flagged for human inspection. Even if it passes this phase it can be a month or two before they even look at your article. No worries though. The just send you a letter with 2 boxes, check one requesting a court date to have a hearing on your contraband items or do nothing and forfeit your contraband with no further action required. I had a DoD job at the time with a decent clearance level. I asked the fed guy and he couldn't find any record of it in my background. That same year I was camping and a game warden got me with possessing a handgun on Govt property and simple possession. You get a parking ticket! Pay the fine and no action will be taken and no record recorded. They even gave me my gun back once I paid the fine!

hi Papasmoke, i’ve ordered once to herbies and they send perfectly the order a few days later.
maybe a post-guy who knows what is inside or the customs... but often when it is the customs, you have a nice little letter......
contact them kindly and they’ll find a solution.
have a nice day .

the nightmare situation...
sorry papa for your difficulties
any company is gonna have a problem sooner or later
i had trouble on my very first try,a very reputable name.like you it just never arrived...no note or empty package or anything
how does one prove anything after this happens. there is no way and it is disheartening and frustrating
to say the least.all these answers make it worse as the 'then why me!!??' sets in.
they mean you no harm just sticking up for a friend
just letting you know you are not alone

i hope things make a quick turn around for you
good fortune and long life

try a trust worthy secondary address if you can sorry to hear your bad experience, overall they are top notch for the business they are in.

I ordered from Herbies on 8/29 and got the package on 9/9. I asked them about the lack of tracking and their reply was that they shipped it via standard Airmail (which provides no tracking info) because it's become so much more difficult to ship to my state via tracked postal services. Standard Airmail is apparently subject to much less scrutiny than packages shipped via tracked mail and as such has a much higher rate of successful delivery. I was also told that since I paid for a tracked service, I was still covered by their guarantees and they could resend a duplicate order at no further charge or refund me if my order didn't arrive or suffered any damage in transit.

BTW, it was a small order, and it was EXTREMELY well concealed.

I've been looking for somewhere to leave a review about Herbies because my experience has been awesome with them. I purchased a few seeds on Tuesday they shipped the next day and got to me by the next Tuesday out here in Maui. The seeds were hidden very well and got right through customs. Great free seeds too. Only thing id recommend is NOT to buy any from strain hunters their seeds were the smallest I've ever seen. I've already ordered more seeds from serval companies and they shipped this morning :)

Back
Top Bottom