hermie help quick please :)

durky

Ive got 3 hermies with nuts on them, they are 6 weeks in to harvest, they have pollinated my other 20 female plants... that are also 6 weeks in and now producing seeds... sigh.

in the same room I have 15 other plants which are 1-3 weeks in to flower. Are they already contaminated? or should I chop those 3 with male parts out?

I wouldn't mind some of these Femanized seeds, but worried about the other plants in the grow room.

suggestions?

the male parts are very small, but clearly some must have opened up earlier I noticed a problem on week 5 my buds just seemed to stop growing.

Re: hermie help quick please. :)

So 3 hermies in a room eh? That probably pollinated every plant in there, sorry to say man. Don't act too fast though, give them some more time and see what happens to them. Remove the hermies obviously if you want your other 15 smaller plants to have a chance, but honestly the pollen is probably sticking to every surface in there so it might do nothing. On the bright side, seeds can be worth a lot.

I ditto Stealthboat's sentiments.

Also on the bright side, you could process the plants to make CBD extracts and infused oils.

Durky,

tough luck! got to watch the new plants in flower like a hawk to determine sex early on. I had 3 males out of 8 plants and got rid of them as soon as they showed their true colors (balls).

well, make the best of it!

thehitman

Back
Top Bottom