Hermie Poll

In What Kind of Seeds do Most Hermies Occur?

• Regular Seeds

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Feminized Seeds

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Autoflower Rgular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autoflower Feminized

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they can all hermie. personally, i have seen more issues with auto fems than any other. they all can do it however.

there are even land races known to be pre-disposed. genetics on those lines can show true intersex. unlike others here i consider what a lot of folk call stress nanners to be hermies. only if widely spread through the plant though.
A true hermaphrodite can even throw balls in veg, that's a big difference from developing nanners from stress in late flower.

A true hermaphrodite throws balls in veg, that's a big difference from developing nanners from stress in late flower.
I've never seen balls in Veg before but definitely 3 to 4 weeks in flower.
Interesting :hmmmm: thought only a flower light cycle.
Cheers either way, that must be a real bad herm.. 😂

I've never seen balls in Veg before but definitely 3 to 4 weeks in flower.
Interesting :hmmmm: thought only a flower light cycle.
Cheers either way, that must be a real bad herm.. 😂
I remember it was King Kush from Greenhouse seeds. They were all bunk, either didn't germ or it was a herm. She was not even that tall when it happened, maybe 3-4 weeks above ground.

The only good thing I got from Greenhouse was Super lemon Haze!

Cheers!

A true hermaphrodite can even throw balls in veg,

that would be more intersex. male parts develop earlier than female. i've never really encountered it in veg, and anything showing male ahead of female would have been called male and culled anyway.

that's a big difference from developing nanners from stress in late flower.

depends on level of stress. if it throws nanners under decent conditions it's a hermie outright no matter. blaming stress after the fact doesn't mean it faced any hard conditions, it's just an explanation looking for a cause.

They were all bunk, either didn't germ or it was a herm. She was not even that tall when it happened, maybe 3-4 weeks above ground.

that's almost always been my experience with crap genetics as well.

Back
Top Bottom