Lerinb98

420 Member
Can anyone help me? With what this is? First time grow. Still learning

Attachments

• IMG_20200813_184151.jpg
    IMG_20200813_184151.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 18
Can anyone help me? With what this is? First time grow. Still learning
Hi Lerinb. Welcome. A pest problem solver we have here has something that looks similar to the leaf. It seems to look like mites. What does the leaf look like underneath?
Here's the problem solver, see if you see anything else or agree.

Hi Lerinb. Welcome. A pest problem solver we have here has something that looks similar to the leaf. It seems to look like mites. What does the leaf look like underneath?
Here's the problem solver, see if you see anything else or agree.

Hi thankyou for you reply. It could well be after reading! Under the leaf looks normal but a few days ago I seen to black things onit which have been removed. :)

Greetings, are you doing an indoor or outdoor grow?
These links can help.
Fill out the information to the best of your ability and I am 99% sure that someone will provide information to assist you.
How to ask for help
What is a spider mite? Spider mite

Sorry I couldn't help more but the information provided is insufficient to determine the issue.

Greetings, are you doing an indoor or outdoor grow?
These links can help.
Fill out the information to the best of your ability and I am 99% sure that someone will provide information to assist you.
How to ask for help
What is a spider mite? Spider mite

Sorry I couldn't help more but the information provided is insufficient to determine the issue.

Hello thankyou for replying. Its a indoor grow. I will definitely take a look on there. I appreciate the advice. :)

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom