HEY! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BUD PICS! Thanks!

virginiared

Hey this is my second year doing outdoor grow, I have no idea what strain this is, but please tell me what you all think!!! Thanks!!:cool027

Here's the link to our photo gallery tutorial.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help.

Hey thanks for the help. Im sorry about the one post. I am going to post some new pics tomorrow, the ones i have are a few days old. I could use some help because I think this is just 2ndish week in flowering, are these still considered pre-flowers. Oh and also someone mentioned they are tri leafed...I have no idea what strain she is, prob a hybrid. The fan leafs have a max of 5 individual leafs on them...This is my 2nd year growing. Shes my first outdoor plant...Shes only barely 30 inches tall, what do you think I can expect weight wise come harvest time? From the pics u can see some of the hair's tips turning...Shes now covered in trichs, but im not sure how much larger shes going to get? Should I expect her to get much larger than she is? If i were to harvest today I prolly only get barely 8-9 grams off her, so she needs alot more flowering, but shes a little stunted from a deer that had its way with her about a month ago. Thanks!:yummy:

When you post your pics, we'll relocate this thread over the grow room FAQ where the grow gurus hang out. This should help sort out any advice you may need ;)

Back
Top Bottom