Hey there Seedsman

Jackalope

I have a question for the Seedsman representative here. I have before and plan again to order seeds from you guys. My problem is I can't find Brothers Grimm on your breeders list. There is a link to you guys on their website but no listing for them on yours.

I have other options for their seeds but would like to keep my ordering to one place. Plus there are lots of people out there wanting Grimm genetics.

What's the Deal Man! LMAO

Ya I found em for ya last time too jack

I'm sure most NEW strains are hard to distribute from breeders, but looks like lots of their strains are on @SeedsMan site

My question is why I can find them one way and not the other. Ordering seeds is questionable at best. Going at websites sideways to order them scares me.

Ya lost me bud

I go to seedsman, pulldown for breeders, Brothers Grimm is right there

Now I have no clue of their names of strains, but you click them and it shows all their strains they carry, even out of stock ones

I better check again. I checked the other day and didn't see it. They are there now I just checked. Must have been a delay for some reason. Better get there soon as there are strains there I missed before.
It depends what menu you are on for some reason. From the front home page you cant see the breeder menu. Once you get into the strain section it appears again lol. Odd one i know it threw me once or twice.

I have a question for the Seedsman representative here. I have before and plan again to order seeds from you guys. My problem is I can't find Brothers Grimm on your breeders list. There is a link to you guys on their website but no listing for them on yours.

I have other options for their seeds but would like to keep my ordering to one place. Plus there are lots of people out there wanting Grimm genetics.

What's the Deal Man! LMAO
Go Grimm please. I am waiting to hear back from Seedsman as I got some duds.

Duds from Grimm?

I have found Grimm on their site now. I personally have had great luck with Grimm genetics. I have grown 4 of their strains now. I don't know about THC percents. The strains have great growth lots of flavor and very psychoactive highs.

I really can't wait to see what they come up with in the future. Like the strain or not. You won't complain about the quality of genetics.

Back
Top Bottom