New Bros Grimm Cindy 99 Re-Release 2016

lingzhi

Bros grimm is back and apparently kept all of their old breeding stock from 10+ years ago. I just ordered a 10 pack of the new cindy99. im curious if anybody else has ordered or has gotten their hands on these. ive always wanted to find the perfect cindy.

this is from their website:
""She's BACK... the legendary Cinderella 99.

When Brothers Grimm closed in 2002, the small batches of our original seeds were quickly depleted.

Over the years, elite growers continued to clone their Cinderella 99 moms to preserve them, and several notable breeders continued the legacy by creating hybrids of C99.

It's my immense pleasure to reissue the Bros Grimm's most famous strain, recreated using all the experience gleaned from years of reflection and observation.

Select individuals grown from the original batch of C99 were evaluated until a male was chosen to pollenate the original "Holy Grail" Princess female. The results are fit to satisfy the pickiest connoisseur's expectations of flavor and quality of high. This batch produces a fairly high percentage of purple phenotypes — what else could I give the plant that has everything? Rich in terpenes ranging from fruity to funky, all in the same bud, the flavor and aroma are intense. And of course, the famous clear, soaring C99 high to spark the imagination and motivate creativity - heavily influenced by Haze - devastatingly psychoactive. ""

i might have to make a grow journal once my seeds come in, if there is interest perhaps a community grow effort.

The price is not right for me lingzhi, at least not yet.
But I do have BlimBurn's cindy and TGA's Apollo 13 bx.
Cindy is next up to bat in my dugout.

Maybe we can compare different cindy's.

2 out of 3 seeds have sprouted, and went into individual 4 inch pots. one is barely poking the surface. The third sinks in water but hasnt cracked, its taking its time.

hi i realy like the new batch of cindy99 ,beter than the fist time cindy for me ,the buzz is more happy feel good ,i find 2 basic pheno one tall that have not short internode ..!but the best for me is the short pheno ,that my 3 run and people really really like my keeper pheno ,no purple like bros description but i dont care ,tight buds and branchy,i have not find any pinaple pheno or grapefruit they taste sweet sugar mango to me but other of my friend say they taste some sugar crips cereal , i have some pic of them baby and the clone keeper have 4-5 week and gonna go to flower after repoting ,im gonna start a journal ,i have 4 babies green avenger and 4 apollo13
sorry im french so i hope you can read what i write whitout translator :)
2016-09-15_13-26-43_576.jpg
2016-10-12_17-15-27_832.jpg
2016-10-12_17-08-57_122.jpg
sorry for the bad quality picture web cam 1$

Back
Top Bottom