Cinderella99 goes 12/12

Good eyes, Boss! I started small and gradually worked my way up, using a dremel for the final tweek. It works GREAT!! I watered last night, and it was so nice. I used to use empty 1 gallon distilled water bottles from work. I would fill up six or so, and add whatever needed added to each gallon.

Now, I just fill the big (6 gallon) bucket and mix up nutes/etc once. And there is no splashing. I'm a happy farmer!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking back at those pics, are you still giving any veg nutes? The plants look like they could have a N def., with the yellowing. Everything else looks great. I always give 1/2 strength veg nutes during flowering all the way up to 21 days till flower.

Berrydizzle: I've grown C99 a few times, and I have learned the hard way that I have to allow her to be N deficient during flower, or else she takes longer to finish, and forms "foxtails" coming off all her buds. She is very touchy when it comes to Nitrogen, but I know she will do fine until harvest. :smokin:

Ive seen foxtails on mature buds. They look what they sound like and I believe they are a females last attempt to reproduce. I was under the impression that they dont seed anything but I very well could be wrong.

Wow great looking stuff going on there ! Thank you for sharing I love to see big bushy healthy plants and you sure have got some .. ! Hope you will keep us posted ! Cant wait for buds +rep

Day 17 of 12/12

Just an update. Buds are forming! And my bucket makes watering a breeze.
The finished bucket(I bottle a couple hundred bottles of wine a year):

watering_system.JPG

And some of the C99, day 17. Still a way to go, but she finishes quick by starting fast

17daysflower.JPG

:cool:

17days1212.JPG

mmmmm yummy pics man. whats the gallon for? collecting rain water?

nah i thought you set the bucket outside and let it fill with rain. but thats a good idea too!:grinjoint:

ahh nothing better than nature juice!:cheesygrinsmiley:lol

nice girls 420 lookin very healthy
great strand

crazy little bushes before flowering and now turning in to crazy flowers!

all is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom