Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

Wow PM , my blue actually tasted blue LOL funny how were growing the same strains and there coming out different I know pheno's and all that diff. But somewhere we gotta find one that comes out the same for us maybe the style hempy vs hydro gotta be something that is helping the difference too.

Yeah, i wish mine would have tasted blue. Still would have been disappointing, but at least taste good to smoke. We'll have to grow some seeds from same plant to see if it's the plant itself or our grow styles

420_pics_0124.jpg
last week
420_pics_0202.jpg
420_pics_0251.jpg

Wow, those look awesome for two weeks! I don't think mine will be catching up that quick though. But yeah, she sure did stretch a lot. Mine still haven't really started to stretch yet.

Ya I was thinking i was rolling into 4 weeks, had to check my calendar on that to make sure. she was mature when I put into 12/12 so didn't take her long to start budding. I'm gonna give the credit to my pal Skunny on this one great white and , Mykos seems to be working fabulous on this girl and she hasn't even got full bloom nutes yet. Only 1ml transition were going full on with the boosters this weekend see how she responds to that. I'm hoping the stretch is done or just at the tail end :cheesygrinsmiley:

All top breeders will tell you, a good strong male is the most important factor in any cross :thumb:
another thing is some breeding lines just don't mfger a fem well , ( take herbies free seeds for an instance ) I got 3 different plants outta some amnesia/haze auto fem'd that was free
that's what they mean when some cries that their genes just died (a clone only pheno that's worth gold )
some lines are grown just for the males as well never to be seen by anyone but the grower & they know which are males & which are the wanted male pheno that is then pollenated by the pre-selected guzl of the same line , then that crop is what you buy in a breeders seed pack . these are stable lines that they can predict what phones you'll get most are females (as that's also in the breeding) but lucky you might get a male

I'd love to find some clone only strains like the real Skywalker OG. Of course, being in the midwest makes access impossible. But I'd love to make my own strain the real way.

Yeah, it usually hits me real hard for the first two weeks. The lack of sleep gets me real loopy and off schedule, and the pain slowly sets back in over time. Rainy weather ain't helping things either lol. You guys getting the better weather? It's in the 50's right now, but wet and rainy

Yeah, gonna be one of them days where i try to take random cat naps, but only if i can get my son too also. If not, well, you know how it is with kids lol

I'll see if i can find it. I've tried all the "natural" sleeping pills and other things, but even the pills only work once, then my body just adapts and overcomes. I have a very high metabolism and a brain that won't shut off at night, so even if i only eat one small meal a day, I'll have energy to last a day.

On a side note, after the movie super size me came out, i ate only taco bell and McDonalds 3 meals a day for a month and ended up losing 3 pounds instead of gaining any.

Thanks man, these bushy girls are gonna be a lot of fun in a couple weeks.

Not sure if I've heard of that, although it sounds familiar, unless I'm thinking of melanoma lol.

I watered the girls last night, and when the water went splashing around pellet of thc bomb, it showed some roots, and man I've never seen roots that thick coming out the side of the plug. I added more perlite to keep it covered up, but it was cool to see. I like this thc bomb pheno.

all my bomb plants are doing robust & sparkle more each day , the LSD in the shower has rock hard buds a good 2"thick now
my fingers never smelled that good when I quished tha foookie
huge weird GSC type leafs on tha beeAch I gots 2 of that Pheno I likey muchoo ,

Mikey likes it Sativa Style

Back
Top Bottom