Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

Me too. If it does well enough, then i might try a photo strain next year outdoors. I would this year, but we'll be having wedding here in fall and everyone would notice the smell lol

I know! Gotta protect my crop. Her side of the family has a lot of grimy teenagers that'll steal it all in a heartbeat, so I'll have everything locked and hidden away from them

Morning skunny. Hope your day is full of awesomeness. I wish i could wake n bake, but i officially ran out last night. Not that it mattered though, that pc wasn't don't anything for me anyways.

I'm testing Amnesia today for a smoke report later, so I'm hard at work :)
That sucks, you've no smoke. Has your buddy got any in his reserves that you can have? When's your next chop due?

I'm testing Amnesia today for a smoke report later, so I'm hard at work :)
That sucks, you've no smoke. Has your buddy got any in his reserves that you can have? When's your next chop due?

Can't wait to see how she does you on her own.
My buddy still has some strawberry blue left, but the only difference between it and pc is the taste. I still have a solid 8 or 9 weeks till harvesting anything, so it's gonna be a while. I've gone without before, but it really sucks cause i don't sleep for shit without it

Yeah, that last pc grow threw my timing off a lot. Well that and the extreme weather in my garage meant i couldn't run a separate veg cab. Got my other seeds going, and once we get closer to harvest, I'll get my indoor auto going to help make up more time.

Glad to hear she isn't too sativa. I've had sativa a few times, and wasn't the biggest fan of the headrush and accelerated heart rate. But i do love the spacey head high.

Yeah, that last pc grow threw my timing off a lot. Well that and the extreme weather in my garage meant i couldn't run a separate veg cab. Got my other seeds going, and once we get closer to harvest, I'll get my indoor auto going to help make up more time.

Glad to hear she isn't too sativa. I've had sativa a few times, and wasn't the biggest fan of the headrush and accelerated heart rate. But i do love the spacey head high.
LOL ,
Ya can't hog that joint with a strong sativa ,it will have Ya pukin on yer shoes LOL
sativa are for joints that you hit/puff a few & then let it go out , over doing it will speed that ticker up ! OR so it seems > actually your going into a panic attack when you get that felling seriously not bad as u think it is !
once you know about that panic feeling that's yer thresh hold that you done too much for now . get where you stay near that feeling is the trippy parts it's all in the dose
It's funny when a guy who is not a sative guy keeps hittin it & then turn green LOL

That explains that. Once or twice I've been floored by some smoke, but i thought it was cause my tolerance dropped. Nice to know it was just me overdoing it with sativa. I'm one of them people who packs a big bowl and smokes it all. Luckily since I'm growing it and know what it really is, i can counter it with smaller doses.

You'll be fine after this next round & should be able to get ahead of yourself on the next.Lets just hope you don't get another 16 weeker :)

I do love a good sativa, I like creative & active ones so I can get stuff done. I think this Amnesia might come out a bit more after a bit of a cure, the rush is there but it tails off quick & you're left with heavy eyelids :)

Sounds like the perfect sativa for me. I agree, I'll be able to get ahead of myself this time around, and the grow after will be even better. Wouldn't be possible without you guys, that's for sure

Two i grew last year JTR & XJ-13 where high dose sativa plants
XJ-13 is a high that's edgy & your in trouble if bad schittie happens while high :) the rollercoaster ride has started !

I can't wait to give tga seeds a go. I'll try them out for sure, along with a few others.
TGA stuff is NOT fem'd so ya might get a male but really a male of TGA would be great ! great genes for a crosss :)

Damn, I'm more of a fan of fem seeds, but i'll make do with what i get. Nothing wrong with some killer pollen, especially if i do more seeds next year!

Damn, I'm more of a fan of fem seeds, but i'll make do with what i get. Nothing wrong with some killer pollen, especially if i do more seeds next year!
yeah BUT yer lettin some one else pick yer pheno for you , that why the seed packs of regs are 5 at a time so you get a selection of phones to choose from , you fem the one you like ! or clone her get a male even better
cross back to the female outta the pack take the genes even further . that the 5 seed pack way of buyin regs over fems

Yeah, i can see with breeding and backcrossing why you'd like them males. Still have a couple reg Hawaiian skunk haze seeds, but don't know if that would even be worth growing

Back
Top Bottom