Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

Them are some thick ass buds you got going man. Once i have seeds of my thc bomb, i want to grow some to see if there's any chance i have that much wanted short pheno. This grow all my plants seem to have extremely thick stems and branches, which i like. Don't know if it's the strains or the mykos, but I'm loving it!

The girls are stretching now. Especially that C99. And not so surprising, the wwxbb has not stretched an inch. Definitely gonna clone her, cause she'll be perfect for outdoors. She's a 16 inch around bush with 30 budsites, and she's only about 6 inches above the medium. That's awesome for stealth

Hey Peyton 2 quick questions for ya.... I did my best to catch up on your grow, 49 pages DAYUM lol anyways I am pretty sure that I have this right. You began the screen right on your flip and will train your plants during the stretch and then let them come out once the flowering is complete? I am pretty much right on pace with your grow and decided to stop my LST to reduce stress and now one day 5ish of the flip just got the preflowers to pop. Should I go ahead and begin my scrog now? And also am I correct that the training will be during the stretch and then let them grow out of the screen after?

Yes. You can put your screen on now and pull off any ties you had holding down the branches. As they stretch, weave them in, and the lower sites will fill in the center pretty fast. Once she's done stretching, I'd give them a light defol to get light to all budsites, and then let them grow upward

yeah,
wish i had taken more time on prunin but at least my grow is going well knock on wood
got this coco , charcoal,pumice mix down now with my hibrix style rock powder + the active bacti/fungi action
nat fly gone , sugar rains down the buds are showing colors on the pistils
might have to remove the hanging gear on the mars & save some vertical
one Tall Bomb plant & one huge Royal Critical
must have a 100 bud sites drinks over a gallon of nutes a day hot days even more

Damn zombie, sounds like you found a magic formula. Can't wait to see the harvest you get at the end of season, especially with those monsters you have. So you gonna be stocking up on lady bugs this year for greenhouse? Glad your grow is going awesome, and really glad to see you on here more often

now that the puuppies are gone I have more time
Green lace wing & then lady bugs
but really stayin on top on it & not lettin them get a foot hold

Awesome to hear. Not the puppies gone, but the pest eradication. I've been taking lady bugs and throwing them in my tent, just to have a few on patrol. Last year i had them little brown things crawling around, but i couldn't find them on any pest identifier. So I'll be on the lookout this year

Awesome to hear. Not the puppies gone, but the pest eradication. I've been taking lady bugs and throwing them in my tent, just to have a few on patrol. Last year i had them little brown things crawling around, but i couldn't find them on any pest identifier. So I'll be on the lookout this year
lady bug larvi are brownish

They almost looked like really really tiny brown worms. They crawled on their bellies, but could move really fast when they saw your thumb coming. They never turned into other bugs. The weird thing is they showed up when i put pineapple chunk into flower, and left when i killed the final pc clone. They never bothered the SB or the HGK

What's up Peyton....

Your outside grow...you gonna plop them out in the back forty or do you have a specific spot already turned? I'm pop'n some seeds for a couple gorilla grows and feel like I'm already behind since I should have plant outside by now.

The girls are stretching now. Especially that C99. And not so surprising, the wwxbb has not stretched an inch. Definitely gonna clone her, cause she'll be perfect for outdoors. She's a 16 inch around bush with 30 budsites, and she's only about 6 inches above the medium. That's awesome for stealth

King Klones (bay11 & Phamtom cookies ) has a new one called blackjack cross of black widow & jack herer no seed of it uet but I know there's clones of it cause me fav dispensary has now , me I ain't bought any since fall , still got crop in the bin

seems there's also a fake Phamtom cookies as well another seed seller has a completly different PC different make up inferior stock IMO
King Klones now sells clones in Ca Despensaries
I hear good things about their OG

I ahd just got my MMJ card I knew nuttin at all about strains last year when I got the bay11 & Phantom seed it was at a dispensery that had the seed (big bag of seed packs to pick thru cheaper than onl;ine as well ) me I picked the pretty pix of the crystaly ones blind & dumb luck to pick those two
didn't even check if they were indy or stativa strains

What's up Peyton....

Your outside grow...you gonna plop them out in the back forty or do you have a specific spot already turned? I'm pop'n some seeds for a couple gorilla grows and feel like I'm already behind since I should have plant outside by now.

I've got an area planned. My outdoor bucket will be buried so plant is ground level, and a raised veggie garden will surround it and give it a wind block. I think you still have time to get them outdoors, but you'll want to start vegging them soon to give them a head start. Mind won't need much veg cause it'll be an auto this year.

King Klones (bay11 & Phamtom cookies ) has a new one called blackjack cross of black widow & jack herer no seed of it uet but I know there's clones of it cause me fav dispensary has now , me I ain't bought any since fall , still got crop in the bin

seems there's also a fake Phamtom cookies as well another seed seller has a completly different PC different make up inferior stock IMO
King Klones now sells clones in Ca Despensaries
I hear good things about their OG

That cross with black widow sounds awesome too! Sucks that their clone only for now though. Wish i lived there, cause I'd be making fem seeds of all these clone only type strains. I've been seeing a lot of Phantom cookie grows, so i figured there had to be a few running the knockoff beans. I'll have to check out their og though. My HGK is more og#18 than kosher kush, so it would be cool to cross with that.

I see ya Subnoise. Morning buddy, hope your girls are doing well today

Back
Top Bottom