Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

Alrighty, went to tuck branches tonight and one of the thc bomb mains that i fim'd broke right off. So now it'll become a 4 headed monster for the next grow

one on Phantom branch broke hanged on by thread black elct tape to splint healed righT back

I wish it could have been repaired. Thing snapped off clean. Only downside to the Super thick branches i guess. The rest of them went fine though.

I'll probably start pinching places on C99, and maybe a little selective defol, cause she's gonna be outside the screen in a few days. She's just getting to stretchy. Probably gonna grab a bunch of clones from cindy and widow this weekend.

0409152231.jpg

Yeah, i was pissed. Then i started running around like a loon trying to find some water to throw it in. Hopefully it'll root fine, cause i haven't used these for rapid rooters before.

cool clone,, good luck with it,, another freak,,,in freak for the circus,, cheers peyton

Thanks Welshy. The 2 under scrog net keep stretching real good, but that wwxbb is staying squat. She's trying to get her preflowers up and popped

Yeah, I'm hoping the C99 will stop stretching. I really just want to trim under the net and get all that crap out of there already, but I've still got 9 days to go

Back
Top Bottom