Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

I believe there is a liquid form of it. Can't remember if it's great white or what, but it has a shark type name to it. Somebody will pop up and say. I use the granule form and add it directly to the perlite. Awesome growth.

I use great white and Mykos now together and am seeing nice growth, Mykos was doing the job but I was reading in another thread somebody said the combination of the 2 was getting really nice results so I'm trying that this round. I believe it was skunny that said it I think I gave him credit for it :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll try the combo out one of these days. But i can see how a liquid and granule double whammy would be awesome. I know I'll be needing another bottle of calimagic in a month or two, and picked up liquid koolbloom for this grow, so i can't get it yet. But it'll go on my fall wishlist, gonna need it to try out dwc I'm guessing. Slowly but surely, we're moving on up in the grow game.

I use great white and Mykos now together and am seeing nice growth, Mykos was doing the job but I was reading in another thread somebody said the combination of the 2 was getting really nice results so I'm trying that this round. I believe it was skunny that said it I think I gave him credit for it :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was me, I'd forgotten about that. Yea I read an article on it & someone tested them & the combo was the winner & they got crazy roots :)

Good morning Payton, I'm just on a quick smoke break before the dog walk so I thought I'd pop in & say hello :ciao:

Good morning skunny, hope the weather over there is in your favor today. Enjoy the smoke break and dog walk, don't let her run you too ragged lol.

After seeing some of my thc bomb roots, the combo of liquid and granule would be ridiculous. She's got roots out the side of the plug as thick as my yo-yo hangar rope

I used 'rapid start' IIRC just like Great White it has myco in them but they have a root booster & that's the draw , adding more myco is good idea AS long as it has no added booster liuke what GW has
See that how ya get in trouble is doubling up on something Y^a had no idea what's actually in it .
my root booster now a new one , Bcuzzz root boost again i asked what the big growers here use i got a gal that the small GW cost
compare

what tipped me off is look at the bottle/can both Rapid start & great white it's a AL lined drinking bottle in sense .
why is the product soo unstable to need that expensive a bottle ?
Rapid start does myco in it , as there always was some blue/green rafts of fungi colonies floating on the surface when I used it & it works well TOO so this is not a fault , just it's expensive & I'll spend my $ on Rock & Terpinator instead .

Yeah, when tax time came this year, i got the mykos and liquid koolbloom. So I'll start putting all this stuff on a list, that way when i get a chance, I'll try and order a bottle here, a bottle there and slowly build up my additive collection.

two ways to go with beni fungi/germs make yer own 'Tea' take a large bbl add a spikit fill with RAIN water not city water no chorine
then add rotting material & stew , add sugars & molassis to get it rolling like beer & yeast
all this takes time & work
I use starter clutures then do small batch grows of grems like above in a gallon open bucket add the culture & sugar molassis you can add a hibrix stuff then as well .

little update on the flowering girls

thc bomb
0408151721.jpg
0408151720a.jpg
0408151722b.jpg

c99
0408151721a.jpg
0408151722a.jpg

wwxbb
0408151719a.jpg
0408151720.jpg

the perlite goes about an inch from bucket top on wwxbb, so you can see how short she is staying and why i want to keep her. she's gonna get cloned pretty soon

Just basic training. Helps to drill holes every half inch around your bucket tops, that way you can tie branches down, and when they are over another branch, just tie the higher one a hole or two over and it starts to take shape. But they're driving me nuts getting all bushy and not being able to defol yet.

Yes. I've been letting them do their thing the last few grows. You can defol during stretch, but all it will do is stunt the plant. Good way to slow stretch sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom