Peyton's 2015 Season Kickoff - C99 - WWxBB & THC Bomb

how are you running the 100% per lite mix medium do you have holes at bottom or 2" from bottom of pot? i want to try this instead of soil for auto flower but i"m confused?

Yeah, the thc bomb is stretching a little bit, and the wwxbb is not stretching at all. But C99 stretches for both of them lol.

They're all showing pistils now, so that's the first time any of my plants have done that before 14 days!

I've never used molasses, but i know someone told me if you make your nutes in large quantity, you can throw in an airstone, mykos, and sugar to feed them and they'll thrive. I use the granule mykos, so i just add it to perlite and water. Make sure your water is dechlorinated or it'll kill the mykos

molassis is good stuff But ya gotta know how to use ,
it a great source for Mg & Cal BUT not so much that you can replace CalMag You Can;t
to use I cut the Mol by 75% OR more with diilled water (U have 2 delute will not mix well if not )
store the cut down M<ol in a gal jug \
I add about a 1/2 a shot glass to 5 gal
more if I feel it's needed
i then add 1/4 shot glass to my germ bucket addd freash distilled to fill .
what I do is every nute mix 1/2 of that germ bucket goes into the daily mix
I leave the other half & then add the new mol & some seaweed extgract & my sewer in a bottle culture juice I get @ the Hydro store
by the next mixing the bucket is foamy or has a slime on the surface ALL Good Signs that your growin yer own germs
un-sulfered mollassis ONLY Safeway has it

Good to see ya big bro, you trying to keep the mind occupied? Gonna be in the 70's today, so I'm glad i have my lights on at night. Not making the same mistake i did last year lol

Back
Top Bottom