Cinderella 99 - 2016 Re-Release Community Grow Edition

Day 48 from seed, about to flip to 12/12 in about a week...

420-magazine-mobile105794253.jpg

YT

Embryos are on the way.

Jack the Ripper, Elemental Seeds Mango Tango, Mr Nice Critical Skunk, and C99 will probably be tried this next time around. I'm hoping to find 1 good 1 from each strain, and use them for mothers.

Unfortunately photos aren't a possibility, as its a joint venture, and the other party doesn't want to do so.

Been using Mr Nice SSH, RP Kosher Kush, and Mr Nice Critical Mass, for a couple years.

No. Not from me. Actually my friend, and I. Weve been doing this 1 way or another since 81 as a team. Sometimes joint ventures, sometimes not. But either way we both get benefit.

I haven't spoken to him in a couple weeks, 2-3 but hes probably already germinated the C99, and Mango Tango.

Right now I'm chasing down genetics ect, and passing them on, giving advice ect. Its not smart to have them sent to where somethings going on.

Still had to finish out some Reserva Kosher Kush, and there were other clones of Mr Nice SSH waiting to go in, , We grow tree style, while also training, by bending the main stem, then branches , shaking them, and generally stressing them, and also keep constant wind on them, even in the dark, so it takes a good 8 weeks veg to get them where we want them to be

The plants are wanted to be vegged as large as possible. Especially strains that don't have a big stretch during flowering.

We can pretty much control the SSH, so the C99 will be easy to control.

They will be vegged under 1000 watt Hortilux 145,000 lumen Color Corrected with Blue HPS Super bulbs, in 5 gallon buckets, and flowered in 20 gallon containers, under same type of bulbs.

Arcadia Bearded Dragon 12%-14% UVA/UVB Bulbs are also added for 75%-78%% of the time lights are on. Both in Veg/Flowering.

12/12 gets 9.5 hours T5 Reptile Bulbs.

Id say it will be 2-2/1/2 months before a report on bud structure, and resin production will be available.

Of course germ rate ect will be known. Also even after all these years my buddy isn't great on germ. Does clones good, but.....

I'm sure if he had problems he would have messaged me. He lives 80 miles away.

Looks pretty good man, is the plant easy to work with? Seem stable? No weird shit at all?
Nothing weird at all....growing in organic soil with biweekly alfalfa-kelp-ewc teas and foliar sprays. She was growing so fast I had to bend her over. .

YT

Update ?? I'm sure they should have some nice buds by now.

My friend just started 12 of the Elemental Seeds Mango Tango about a week ago. I haven't heard anything from him about germ rates ect, but I believe if they were a bust he would have messaged me so I assume everything's in order.

In 2 weeks he will probably start 12 C99s.

I also believe the C99s are Stabilized Hybrid, and breed true, so they will also be really good for breeding.

Its also good to hear they stretch a lot during flowering, as we grow large plants,1 per 15- 20 gallon containers, and plants that have a good stretch don't have to be vegged as large. We usually do 1-2 containers per light, depending on how big they are vegged. We also may put some smaller plants in 5 gallon buckets where there is room.

We also Bend, Shake, and Train the plants, no topping, and have a fan moving them around from day 1. I'm a strong believer in keeping them moving. I don't wind burn them ect. But they do have a constant wind in the room, including when lights are out. I/We veg/flower with a 1000 watt Hortilux HPS Color Corrected Super Bulbs. I usually veg in 5 gallon containers, transplant, and flip 12/12 usually on the same day, and the 20 gallon containers are completely full of roots when done flowering.

My buddy usually vegges in the 15-20 gallon containers, as he has a bad neck, and this is easier for him. Either way works, but you can get/veg more 5 gallon buckets under a 1000 watt light vs 15-20 gallon, but also risk breaking upon transplanting a 2+ foot tall plant.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I just love when someone never finishes a journal.. Makes me wonder what the hell could have happened.. Did the Fed's bust down the door?
Nope, got about 3 ounces off that plant....wasn't much action in the thread, so I stopped reporting.....

Yankeetoker's Ladies Of 2017

Here they are today, sorry for the delay in updates but i wanted to wait until there was actually something to show.
20160616_220247.jpg

I am growing the same strain, I'm noting no growth from my 4 inch sprout over one day when it's usually been busting up an inch each day. Now it's day five and if anything the cotyledons are a little bigger.

Back
Top Bottom