First Time Out & Using Black Diamond LEDs

InbredEd

Coming along. I built this grow cabinet for propagation and vegging. Later they will move to an air conditioned room with three Dwarf stars and a Goliath. If you hadnt checked out Neil's lights you're fucking yourself. They are really nice pieces. In there are two lemon kush, three blue dream, one cinderella 99, one ayahuasca purple, one blueberry and one mystery bag seed from yesteryear. Im quite proud of the cabinet. It has a fan pulling in the bottom and out a carbon fitler on top behind that rubbermaid tote.
420-magazine-mobile2097939337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile758654213.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1812024183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1043624060.jpg

Its hard to get a good pic of a 6 foot room but here they are. I sent one of my lemon kushes to love with a friend. I just didnt have room. Ive learned alot over the past month. A. Dont get nute juice on the plant. B. Calmag is important. And C. Window units glow on the outside at night if you dont take it apart and tape EVERYTHING. Ive been a gearhead my whole life. This hobby is nice because its so not like anything ive done before. Ill never buy weed again. Ill trade it though.

There's always LST and or scrog to keep thing under control:high-five:
Took care of my little problem..lots of new budsites and a shorter/ squatter plant.
4 ladies in there..:)
See below

4-19-17.jpg

I guess i should add some details. Im using roots organic soil and the the fox farm dirty dozen regiment. I was using it at 1/4 throttle but have stepped that up to half and am enjoying the results. Also. The new humidifier I'm using producing pure water. 0 ppm. So basically im rotating the same 10 gallons of water. I use calmag and boomerang when i water and also add calmag when feeding. Ive been able to hold an environment like a boss. The weather in my grow room is totally my bitch. I used to take care of server room hvac systems so i have a background. Im ruined. Im already planning my grow op for when i build a house in ten years..

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom