Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

I have a 4x7.5' area was wondering if the end plants will not get enough light with the mover. I know you put it on a cycle to wait on each end just concerned with the light being so far away?

When I covered 8x4 with the ps 1000, half way through flower I made sure they were 2 feet away, then lowered every few days, until I ended up at 10 inches away for the last two weeks.

Is it the penetration of the light that keeps the plants going when light is at the other end of the grow?

The intensity. The plant can only take the intensity of the PS 1000 for a sort time, then need rest, which the mover does. Without a mover, the light needs to be 3 feet above plants, so not to cause light stress or burn them.

Was unsure about this light and the money I put out for it. New grower and first two grows I had most of the leaves burnt and heat issues. Afters switching to this light my plants show positive tropism all the time.

4x4 gorilla tent flowered 2 kosher kush, 2 GDP and 1 blue cheese with a Goliath
IMG_491610.JPG

Kosher cured
kosher.jpg

Current flower Sour Tangarine, GDP, Blue cheese and Kosher kush 6 plants under Goliath in living soil
current22.jpg

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Was unsure about this light and the money I put out for it. New grower and first two grows I had most of the leaves burnt and heat issues. Afters switching to this light my plants show positive tropism all the time.

IMG_491610.JPG

Kosher cured
kosher.jpg

Current flower Sour Tangarine, GDP, Blue cheese and Kosher kush 6 plants under Goliath in living soil
current22.jpg
Fuking, wow!

I'm so happy I bought a Black Diamond light.

Those massive nugs are frosty as hell!!

Kudos!

My girl after a week in 12/12 mode. She won't stop stretching! .

420-magazine-mobile1975405963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975442788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1116734067.jpg

Ye lookin forward to it now myself id luv to no how long il be waitin for it to get delivered to ireland excitin times i read there som lights wit amazin results have to super skunk autos ready to go my current grow is the same but im nearly there wit the 2 lovely ladys haha

Hi Neil i'm having issues with my PS 1000.. Didn't wanted to post here but i've email wid no response.. pls can you get in touch with me ...thx

IMG_491610.JPG

Kosher cured
kosher.jpg

current22.jpg

Great job.One of the best grow I've seen.:bravo:

Quick update. Thanks for shipping all 3 COBS so fast they are rocking already and here are the pictures to prove it. Only been growing for about a year and abit now but these lights are auto mode. #freetheweed and I hope the worst to Justin Trudeau who is doing a even bigger drug war and not legalization.

Back of my 5x5 1 giant sour tangie with Golliath
back_of_5x5_sour_tangie.jpg

Front
5x5_sour_tangie_front.jpg

4x4 COB
4x4_bubba_godbubba_24k_gold_nuken.jpg

8x4 2 COBS
8x4_sour_tangie_grape_krush_nuken_ghost_train_crossed_concussion.jpg

HPS 8x4 next upgrade!
8x4_HPS.jpg

Hello, This is Neil from Black Diamond LED (Perfect Sun) at growpotcheaply

thank you everyone that participated in the free light giveaway. I will try to do another one in the future.

So, I will start off by showing how to properly use a Perfect Sun 1000 and how it beats out a 1000w HPS for square foot coverage. It's an extremely powerful light that gets over 100,000 lux at 2 feet away and over 1600 par.

[video=youtube;FIxOTx3PNpg]
[/video]

I can offer $100 off discount to all 420 members as a way to give back to this awesome community.

Here is the webpage that goes into details about the light, such as the three year warranty for parts and labor, the try it it for 90 days return it policy, etc.

growpotcheaply
I watched both videos I do have the K51000. But seem to need more light in the back. New grower would like to try adding more lights

I bought 4 perfect sun lights( 2000$)
Within a year or two 3 out of 4 had massive led failure !
After trying to call him( Neil) multiple times I realize he never answers his phone!
After many frustrating emails I sent the lights in for repair and he has disappeared with my lights and money.
Zero integrity or accountability
I know I am not the only one with this type of story... but I’ve decided to share it on the forums so
Potential buyer Beware

I bought 4 perfect sun lights( 2000$)
Within a year or two 3 out of 4 had massive led failure !
After trying to call him( Neil) multiple times I realize he never answers his phone!
After many frustrating emails I sent the lights in for repair and he has disappeared with my lights and money.
Zero integrity or accountability
I know I am not the only one with this type of story... but I’ve decided to share it on the forums so
Potential buyer Beware

Please don't come here and makeup stories. We take care of everyone that has any issues, as many will testify. If you sent lights for repair, please email me again with the tracking number, your name address, etc so I can verify it, then get your lights replaced. I would never want someone out there without their lights.

Stories ok...
It took you over a month and multiple emails to even acknowledge my faulty lights!
You have refused to return my lights or money even after I have already have sent you proof from my mail carrier you received my lights back 3 months ago!
You emailed they would b back to me in 3 days!
I have already called /emailed you countless times without response
I just recently after finally telling my “story”over the internet have gotten response from other people that you did the same to them ... until they called you out and here you are!
Why did you block me from your ig account without inquiring why I was so upset about your lack of service?
These are all facts
Another story....Today... right now is the first time it seems you care about my situation .
I have proof of everything I’m saying with emails and carrier receipts
You have proven to have the shittiest quality service and equipment I’ve ever found.
I only started telling my “story” because you were not there to give a fuck
And now suddenly you care because someone else is watching.

Stories ok...
It took you over a month and multiple emails to even acknowledge my faulty lights!
You have refused to return my lights or money even after I have already have sent you proof from my mail carrier you received my lights back 3 months ago!
You emailed they would b back to me in 3 days!
I have already called /emailed you countless times without response
I just recently after finally telling my “story”over the internet have gotten response from other people that you did the same to them ... until they called you out and here you are!
Why did you block me from your ig account without inquiring why I was so upset about your lack of service?
These are all facts
Another story....Today... right now is the first time it seems you care about my situation .
I have proof of everything I’m saying with emails and carrier receipts
You have proven to have the shittiest quality service and equipment I’ve ever found.
I only started telling my “story” because you were not there to give a fuck
And now suddenly you care because someone else is watching.
I don't see any emails like you are describing.

Like I said, I would never leave someone without their lights. When lights need to be repaired which is very rare, they are shipped back as soon as possible. Only thing I can think of is your lights got lost by the shipper.

If so, that is not a problem. I just need an email with everything I asked for sent again, so I can verify this, then ship you replacement lights, or new lights if necessary. Be sure to email me directly, please as you should have my direct email if you sent lights in. Thank you.

First send an email just saying, hell, this is StandStrong from 420 about my 3 lights. Don't attach anything or say anything else. I just want to be sure it doesn't go to spam. If I do not reply within 24 hours, then assume it went to spam. Or message me here on IM for 420 with your email, so I can email you.

This is literally insane
I / we have emailed over 10 times each( I have these if anyone needs proof
I first contacted you by text and calling oct or nov 2017 then emailed with photos etc and you gave contradictory statements about how I could fix them but then you didn’t email back
Then you finally emailed go ahead and ship back wtf?
Who does business like this!!!
With multiple emails of I’m sorry it got lost or your last email must have been lost !
It’s my time
It’s my money
Get your fucking act together

Back
Top Bottom