Day 55 - Flower 15

May have to raise the lights.

IMG_1682_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg
IMG_1684_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Day 60 From Seed
Flower Day 20

Brothers Grimm Genetics
Genius Juice (Origins: Gluey x Genius)
Cinderella 99 (Female Version Origins: Princess x Cinderella 99)

Genius Juice
(Origins: Gluey x Genius)
Technically this actual Day 56 for GJ

Genius Juice_D60_F20_MG_4233_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Genius Juice_D60_F20_MG_4243_Nik_Nik_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Genius Juice_D60_F20_MG_4246_Nik_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Cinderella 99
(Female Version Origins: Princess x Cinderella 99)

Cinderella 99_D60_F20_MG_4234_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Cinderella 99_D60_F20_MG_4247_Nik_Nik_Nik_openWith.jpeg

Cinderella 99_D60_F20_MG_4251_Nik_Nik-1_openWith.jpeg

Some Random Grow Thoughts and a Bit More Detail

I mentioned before that I'm only growing these plants with the nutrient recipe I created from individual or compound minerals.

So, salts only.

I was adding foliar Silica and a mix of foliar nutrients during Veg.

However, in this grow (once out of the seedling stage), they have yet to receive any soil amendments like Recharge, Photosynthesis Plus, Cal/Mag, etc.

The only thing that goes in my 20-gallon reservoir is to help keep the lines clear.

This is as clean as I have ever grown in the two years I have been steady at it.

Like others before me, I kept seeing all the bottles and containers filling my shelves.

I felt like I was in a bottomless pit of thinking I needed another product to rocket my growth to new levels.

That's when I decided to dumb it down. I even make my pH Up from scratch now.

Having said all this, it was a different story when they were seedlings. I babied them with all sorts of diluted things I had on hand.

Once they were moved to the AutoPots, I switched them to strictly Prison Food at their root zone. :ganjamon:

Day 63 - Flower 23 - Nevermind to What I Said Above

I've decided to supplement my reservoir a little by adding:

1. An Enzyme Product
  2. A little Tribus that I still have left
  3. Vitamins and Aminos that I still have on the shelf.
  4. Surfactant

The current Enzyme I have is called All Natural Pond & Fountain Protector.

1698895272279.png

However, I ordered another Enzyme product called Enzy Monk.

1698895384690.png

Enzy Monk's "propaganda" goes right after some of the more famous enzyme products like:

• SLF - 100
  • Humboldts Secret

They go after Hygrozyme without saying when they mention they have chitinases, proteases and hydrolases.

1698895442031.png

Crisis in the Tent

1698953118994.png

A few days back, it was all drama in my grow space.

I noticed my reservoir wasn't lowering much. So I checked the pot-side (small) reservoirs on the AutoPots, which were dry.

Sure enough, the filter was clogged. The plants were removed from the tent, and I cleaned up the filter and reinstalled it. I double-checked the lines and brought the plants back in.

Yet, the nutrients were still slow-flowing. I removed the filter completely, and everything worked great.

Or, so I thought ...

When I put the pots back in the tent, I decided not to reconnect the air stones at the base of the AutoPots.

A few hours later, I went back to check the tent for leaks, and about 12 gallons of liquid nutrients were pooled on the floor of my tent. Thankfully, I recently added a hard-plastic floor liner in the tent (with 4" sides).

The flooding may have happened because I left the airstone hoses at ground level. Still, I have no idea how that low water pressure could push the fluid up the side of those 6-gallon pots (if that's what happened).

After cleaning that mess, I returned the plants to the tent and hooked up the airhoses this time. I removed the filter as well. I made sure to blow out each section of tubing in the tent as they traveled pot-to-pot. So far, so good.

Back to the filter, it was gunked up because I used a pond sludge remover to keep the lines clean. I don't know what it reacted with, but Sludge Remover is out of the rotation.

I'm returning to Enzyme products and the occasional hypochlorous acid treatment to keep all the parts clean.

I don't maintain a living soil, even though I occasionally put microbes in the coco. If I kill them out, I add a few more here and there.

Day 65 Above Ground
Day 25 from Flip
The Buds are coming!

More Day 63 ... Oh Shit!

Tonight, I was worried about my plants reaching the lights. So, I went all Kyle Kushman on them for some chiropractic adjustments.

The problem is I went in with Les Grossman Hands.

1699058490672.png

The following is the outcome:

1699058531995.png

1699058593522.png

Looking good!

1699058656135.png

I was so happy with the results. I decided to super crop another stem.

1699058969912.jpeg

I started taping the wound area on the second stem when this happened to the first one.

"Oh Shit ... Man Down (Lady)!

1699058771034.png

Yikes, I wondered why the pinch and crack went so damn easy ... the stem was very hollow.

1699059051981.png

I taped this fallen branch to help with healing. Also, both stems are loosely wired to the PVC piping that surrounds the tent.

It's only Day 25 of Flower, so there is plenty of time to heal up.

Back
Top Bottom