Chrisx510’s Seed Tester Run: Irie Genetics, Soil, Seed To Cure, 2021

Short update on my other tent. End of week one of flower.

Top: Lady Marmalade, and Star Struck. Star Struck by far has the best structure of any plant I’ve grown so far. Bottom branches just shot up and made its own canopy, never trained or topped her.

Bottom: Runtz Muffin and GG#4XSFVOG. GGXSFVOG also has a pretty nice structure, but had to top and manipulate the top a little.
E3D6DCA1-649D-4716-A7A6-E69CDB208670.jpeg

Watered them yesterday with a little recharge, mycrobe complete, king of Mycorrhizae, seaweed extract, aloe, and thermx 70. They taller ones loved it and jumped up about 3/4-1” in a day.

One of the short ones
3A388709-2D7B-4B6D-BB44-8691F4054337.jpeg

One of the taller ones
71287DF1-FA17-4ECB-BEDE-78D7AC73A3B0.jpeg

Complete grow
ACEF5225-670F-4F61-975F-884A6E825C20.jpeg

Finally transplant day, and for these being in 1 gallon pots for only two weeks of veg… Holy cow these roots are pretty crazy.
D4E46A15-81DC-4F4A-AF0B-A8ABF1B28C06.jpeg
06768282-A58A-4C0B-BE4A-120B5E3B25DB.jpeg
F6E5CA51-7075-4B62-9928-D75BA35A6975.jpeg

They all look kinda sad after the transplant. They were a bit on the drier side during transplant so they should bounce back after transplant. Watered in a gallon of water with just some seaweed extra.
E32D5F75-534E-40E4-812C-EA07A8E1CA94.jpeg
6A00A351-C39C-4903-8D1F-177C8414F18B.jpeg

F5167E96-6CA6-4307-B3B8-652303F21E4E.jpeg

Chris...

How many plants total do you have!!! Love your grow space...do you always use the 1 gl pots? I loathe them personally lol feel like they could grow more and less stressed being thrown in a 3 gl but that's me!!! I know they will recover just fine...

@ppm Charlie would be a good friend to have to talk to with your soil addendums and the like. He is very proficient in this area. Also with a bunch of other growing tricks, which with the quantity you have, may be interested in some ideas he can throw at you.

The flowering ladies are spunky!! I'm caught up now so I'll be around more regularly!

Happy growing bud!

Chris...

How many plants total do you have!!! Love your grow space...do you always use the 1 gl pots? I loathe them personally lol feel like they could grow more and less stressed being thrown in a 3 gl but that's me!!! I know they will recover just fine...

@ppm Charlie would be a good friend to have to talk to with your soil addendums and the like. He is very proficient in this area. Also with a bunch of other growing tricks, which with the quantity you have, may be interested in some ideas he can throw at you.

The flowering ladies are spunky!! I'm caught up now so I'll be around more regularly!

Happy growing bud!
Woooh don’t be pointing out plant numbers now :eek:

Kidding kidding, I grow for my mother in law who lives with me and she has a 99 count limit. I’ve got 15 going now, but it’ll probably end up being 10 females. I typically start in solo cups and then jump up to 5 gallons. The one with 11 plants is going to be a quick flip, next weekend. That’s why I ended up going with the 3 gals. The tent with the four are 5 gallons.

And thanks for the heads up about @ppm Charlie . What do you think about on my soil mix Charlie?

Kidding kidding, I grow for my mother in law who lives with me and she has a 99 count limit. I’ve got 15 going now, but it’ll probably end up being 10 females. I typically start in solo cups and then jump up to 5 gallons. The one with 11 plants is going to be a quick flip, next weekend. That’s why I ended up going with the 3 gals. The tent with the four are 5 gallons.

Aww that is awesome!!! Nice number, males scare me lol and your potting makes sense now! I think it's more than that lol but I'm not counting hahahaha
And thanks for the heads up about @ppm Charlie . What do you think about on my soil mix Charlie?

Post in thread '420's Soil Ppm Charlie Grow Journal, 9/2021' 420's Soil Ppm Charlie Grow Journal, 9/2021

Post in thread 'The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise' The Mars Hydro FC4800, Prescription Blend And Weed Seeds Express 3x Sponsored Grow: The Amazon Pt I: A Flowering Paradise

Couple of his verbiage and info links....

I'd say your soil mix is TOPS! Looking at the root structures I am envious. More pics, please!

I'd say your soil mix is TOPS! Looking at the root structures I am envious. More pics, please!
See! I knew you two would get along and appreciate each other!!! :):green_heart::peace::high-five:

Thanks brother! I don’t have too many more pictures of them… I was doing some auctions for some more seeds. Ended up getting M87 from Gemini, a Dutch blooms cross, and MMXX from twenty20 Mendocino. That last one I can’t wait for! But I’ll post the rest of what I was able to take a picture of.
See! I knew you two would get along and appreciate each other!!! :):green_heart::peace::high-five:
Thank you for playing Cupid! :thumb:

Thanks brother! I don’t have too many more pictures of them… I was doing some auctions for some more seeds. Ended up getting M87 from Gemini, a Dutch blooms cross, and MMXX from twenty20 Mendocino. That last one I can’t wait for! But I’ll post the rest of what I was able to take a picture of.

Thank you for playing Cupid! :thumb:
:green_heart::green_heart::):):peace::peace::high-five::passitleft:

Awesome right there...what do you teach btw
I’m in the sheet metal union, we work on HVAC units, duct work, architectural sheet metal. I teach the architectural sheet metal night time classes. Mainly metal roofing. And ooh forgot the update picture for 24 hours after repot update. When I got home it was about 88 degrees in the tent.

7E282AF4-38D9-4F63-A8EB-60E8609CC2C6.jpeg

CB9EC845-1EE7-4199-BF51-155CFC483CCF.jpeg
70C16F94-D1F8-4D2D-97C5-940BBD313918.jpeg

Little hot but they look fine regardless!! Bulking that veg nice...

Surprisingly enough, I did sheet metal HVAC fabrication and installation for like 3 months. My ex's father had a business in N Jersey, had a call out one day and were really behind and he asked if I could come in a help...ended up staying til we broke up...something I found I'm good at...haven't touched anything like it since, but I can do it!

Remember putting in AC units with the engineers on top of roofs waiting for cranes to come and trying to line everything up nuts and bolts wise....keeps you busy!

Little hot but they look fine regardless!! Bulking that veg nice...

Surprisingly enough, I did sheet metal HVAC fabrication and installation for like 3 months. My ex's father had a business in N Jersey, had a call out one day and were really behind and he asked if I could come in a help...ended up staying til we broke up...something I found I'm good at...haven't touched anything like it since, but I can do it!

Remember putting in AC units with the engineers on top of roofs waiting for cranes to come and trying to line everything up nuts and bolts wise....keeps you busy!
Omg that is awesome! And crazy enough exactly how I got into it lol! My mom and father in law worked at the same place. Was going to school for architectural engineering while I was in the Marines. Realized I loved doing labor type work to much, so ended up getting into this trade. Really didn’t want a desk type of job lol.

Omg that is awesome! And crazy enough exactly how I got into it lol! My mom and father in law worked at the same place. Was going to school for architectural engineering while I was in the Marines. Realized I loved doing labor type work to much, so ended up getting into this trade. Really didn’t want a desk type of job lol.
Thats so cool!! Small small world!!!
My favorite was being in the shop the job sites were fun...did a couple banks and things like that, but the fabrication and the cutting and bending and the air gun! I loved the air gun!! Idk if that's the technical name but I loved forming it all! I bartended and served and then ended up GM for a few restaurants. I hated being in the office....I was always the manager you saw doing shit...when it came to scheduling and meetings and P&Ls and reviews...ugh...hated to have to sit in there....you chose a good profession-it makes you happy, that's what is most important...

So after I got back home, the tent was at a good 78 degrees. Left one of the window vents open throughout the day and that seemed to keep it cooler. I am starting to like their color, let’s hope they don’t get too dark green now!
C4778DA6-55D8-4CC7-9ED9-75077939FC60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom