Chrisx510’s Seed Tester Run: Irie Genetics, Soil, Seed To Cure, 2021

So after I got back home, the tent was at a good 78 degrees. Left one of the window vents open throughout the day and that seemed to keep it cooler. I am starting to like their color, let’s hope they don’t get too dark green now!
C4778DA6-55D8-4CC7-9ED9-75077939FC60.jpeg
They look great!!!! Just stellar!

So finally got a early morning picture of them. The ones that’s in the middle row second from the left, I’m pretty sure I kinda messed up it’s stock during transplant. There was one I hit pretty hard while trying to smooth out the soil. And definitely about time to cut the lower leafs off
418FD68E-5CCF-49AD-88B3-D996CD79827A.jpeg

Watered them with 1 gallon. With some mycrobe complete, aminos, enzymes, recharge, and a little thermx-70. I’m starting to notice I’ve got 3 odd balls in there. Those three are just not liking something in there. Stem rub has got a different smell that I haven’t smelt on a plant yet, hopefully it’s a good sign of how it’s going to taste.
229E10CC-3AB6-4329-A2B2-A18EEC3E39CC.jpeg

What's happening @Chrisx510

Just stop by to see how you are coming along.
I like what your doing with the place.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks! And you too brother :)

I flipped them to flower last night, and just going over the pictures from last Sunday when I up-potted till last night, wow the growth was just amazing! For a little side by side comparison,

last Sunday after transplant

2176E0DD-B8B8-4B77-B3D3-29F3408598F1.jpeg

And just last night before lights out and flip.

3152F8FC-7E5C-47ED-8265-8F4A185F8044.jpeg

Watered them last night with a little recharge, bio-phos, enzymes, and URB.

Just getting caught up, but your girls look fantastic. Mind if I tag along?

Are they in their finale pot's?

You are going to be busy with 11.
So you know if they are regular or feminized?
They are regulars, so I’m hoping to get down to at most 6. But might get luckily un-lucky and have all 11…. Plus I already have the 4 going in my 3x3 right now… o_O

And yeah they are in their final pots, 3 gallons. Typically I go at least 5 gallons, but let’s hope the 3 gallons keep up with their demands. I’m going to need a good amount of top dressing lol.

Just getting caught up, but your girls look fantastic. Mind if I tag along?
Hell yeah, feel free to pull up a seat brother! :)

We all are going to be surprised with the ending lol.

:popcorn::popcorn:

And took a picture of the other tent that’s deeper into flower. Watered them in with the same treatment as the tester seeds. But I top dressed with about a 1/8th cup of down to earth all purpose (4-8-2) and a some bokashi on top.
F13544AC-AAB5-4DF8-B25A-9AF86606F2C9.jpeg

The flash always makes things look better ;p

And took a picture of the other tent that’s deeper into flower. Watered them in with the same treatment as the tester seeds. But I too dressed with about a 1/8th cup of down to earth all purpose (4-8-2) and a some bokashi on top.
F13544AC-AAB5-4DF8-B25A-9AF86606F2C9.jpeg

The flash always makes things look better ;p
What are your tent temps and RH, day/night?

Always best to water/nute in the "morning", plants hate wet feet at night.
Ooh alright for sure, on the next grow I’m going to have the night/day times flipped, right now I have to wake up at 4 am to get to work… call me a baby but I don’t want to wake up at 3 lol

Back
Top Bottom