Hi 420

Tbe

Morning peeps, I had 50gs of frozen trim, I placed in oven for 45mins at 110c, which left me 10gs of trim. I added the10gs to coconut oil and and simmered for 3.5 hrs. I strained through a cloth as described and ended up with 100gs of canibis coconut oil..

Will this be powerful potent material and what do you do with yours? Thx trev.

16210640670614136728589308675294.jpg

Hey Trev, I guess if your trim is potent then the oil should be too. I have not made many infusions so I'm no expert, but it is good you decarbed it first, that's important. When it comes to quantity of oil, I have always used only just enough oil or butter to cover the herb, so as to make it as concentrated as possible. The last few times I did so using ABV and from the resulting canna butter I made some very wonderful russian fudge of which 2 squares were delicious and gave a nice buzz but 3 squares were even more delicious and worked a treat!

Tester required, experience in canibis required, safe pass and manually handling essential minimum wage applies plus bonus

Ps. I've tried a teaspoon in my coffee

I dont want stick it in 6 muffins and blow my mind and anyone else's, but I might have to.
If those who you are sharing the edibles with are not experienced with weed and then you should really test it on yourself first so you have a good idea on what you are offering them.

Without knowing the strength of your flower or trim, it is simply not possible to measure the potency of the oil accurately. Unless, you have an at-home analyzer or you send it to a lab. Even the at-home units can be questionable.

I am not sure where you live. Do you have a general baseline with edibles from a dispensary that have been analyzed? For instance, how do you feel after taking 10mg? Or 20mg? It is a very generic way of testing but if you start with a small dose of your oil, say half an mL and then wait to see how you feel. You can slowly start figuring out the strength of yours compared to an analyzed product. Again, this is a generic way of trying to get a measurement. Terpenes profiles and different plants can produce different affects in your body as well so take that into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom