Hi and any old Overgrowers?

No that doesn't ring a bell, I use to hang out at the" House of Four Winds" a big head shop in Hollywood, I knew the owner quite well. The first time I smoked Acapulco Gold was some he had got... the 3 of use were laying on the floor after a joint of it.....parlized couden't move, Trip weed....never smoked anything that could compare with this herb, and yes I love the way CDB jams with other bands....true Southern Rock! And yes we could have meet but I only remember a few times from them days....lol:Rasta::Rasta:

Lol. They were booking agencies in the Virginias,Carolinas,and Tennessee in the 70's. I used to work for them. You roadies were my source for exotic weed from other parts of the country in those days. Thank ya!

It's funny you mention the Acapulco Gold. My boss at Entam gave me a joint of something his cousin had sent him from California. He told me it was "powerhouse" and to be careful when I smoked it.

I had a date that night,so I figured I'd use that joint to get things going. I pick her up at work and I tell her "Light this up". We sat on that parking lot for 4 hours after smokin' that joint,both of us unable to move enough to do other things.

The breaks of stoner romance.

Thats a good time Firestone, Remember the Santa Maria gold and red? those were 2 power house strains and around for a good few years.......Good Smoke equals Good Times.............:Rasta::Rasta:

The Red Bud? Hell,yes I remember it. Excellent weed and the deal of the century. I don't think I ever paid over 35 bucks an ounce for it.

You'd be surprised at the number of local weed strains based on that stuff.

We called it Red Hair and I used to sell Ozs for $20 bucks driving cab in the late 70s and always doubled my money off a lb. Even after sifting out all the seeds. Sure was a lot better than dirt weed.

Grew some nice bud off some of those seeds and still have some left over somewhere. I wonder if they would sprout? hmmm ...

Red Bud and Thai Stick were the first two weeds to put me, Mr. "I can smoke a joint of anything" down.

I knew I wasn't gonna make going in with the Thai. With the Red Bud I always thought I had a chance but that weed was a creeper. I lost entire days to smoking Red Bud.

I still think it's the best tasting weed I ever smoked.

I know what you mean about Red Bud I"ve forgotten days after the other it was fantastic ... I got to grow out 1 greenhouse of it about 50 plants we moved out of state an we smoked on that crop for a year it was potant.....:yummy::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom