Howdy do

JimmiP

420 Member
Hey there everybody. How's it going? I just finally decided to join after browsing for quite a while. I haven't joined any of these forums since Overgrow got shut down years ago. The world seems to have gotten better since then though, so I figured it was time. I like most of what I've read here so far. So thank you to all of the people who have shared thoughtful, insight towards helping others learn more about these plants we all love to grow.
I have been growing for quite some time now ( twenty plus years) and love it. I am a medical card holder and have been an outspoken proponent of legalization since I was old enough to vote. I am also a Presbyterian Church elder and have, over time brought most of our congregation around to our way of thinking. And when any of them have any questions I am more than willing to help with any information I have at my disposal. I really enjoy helping to steer prospective medical canabis users from our community in the right direction.
Thanks again to all of you who reach out to others with good and helpful information. I look forward to joining in on the discussions happening here, learning new things and helping others when I can.
Have a great day and pass it around!:thumb:

Great intro! You are so welcome here! :welcome:

I totally dig that you are guiding folks down the road of enlightenment, while they are on the road to enlightenment. I'm sure you run up against the nay Sayers. I've found amongst the religious crowd (whom I respect), there are many that just won't allow it due to a closed mind. I've done my deeds amongst my religion, sharing my view on the weeds amongst the congregation, knowing I was pushing limits, and peoples beliefs (and getting the heat due to it). I am always reassured I am dong the right thing when I read about others like yourself who are willing to show the light that surrounds the weeds, instead of creating and focusing on the darkness (not dankness)!

Keep in up brother! And again, :welcome:

Welcome to the forum, glad to hear that the world has another great activest, we need them.
Green days to you Sir !

Welcome. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom