Howdy!

dman7532

I'm 52, started using med pot 3 years ago after not smoking for over twenty years. I have quit three medications, don't need em anymore, i only smoke a little, evry night, and by god it works. I grew outdoors back in the late 70's, and am now growing indoors. Soon I will set up a second room so I can have plants ready to go when the first batch is harvested. My goal is to grow some regular high thc weed, and grow high cbd strains, as I have discovered they really work on pain, and I can use it in the day if need be. I think this high cbd is going to be enormous in helping a lot of people. I look forward to communicating with you all, and I find the information here very helpful. Thanks!

Dman 7532 in northern cali

Welcome aboard. Glad to see that you have finally found pain relief for your condition. I agree that medical MJ is great for many conditions, now if we can just legalize in the northeast that would be great. I'd love to drop my meds and run down to the corner shop for a tasty bud. Good luck with your plants! You can post pictures and start a grow journal here. They love new pics on the forum. :peace:

Hello Dman,

I'll keep an eye out for your CBD strain grows. This has particular interest to me. I am also a patient that has gotten off prescription meds.

JJ

Glad to hear your off Scripts! There's soo many side effects. I'm finding that I do not need my pain meds anymore as long as I ----> :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom