hi from england

creamm

hi guys and gal's, 1stly just want to say "what a bloody good site",and thank you for letting me join your community.I have spent the last few weeks constantly reading the post's here and at last maybee ill be able to put some input in also(not that i know much), a little about myself now....ive been smokeing for around 24 years but sadly the last grow i did was over 20 years ago now.But now due to some changes ive decided to start again and hopefully i have found the place where i can make some new friends and share a passion ive had for manny years .

reagards...Creamm

thanks for the warm welcome all,starting to feel like home allready with one diffrence "no wife here to nag me" anyways Bubba you wont have to wait to long mate im mid way through growing 2x euforia and 2x power plant all from fem seeds , next grow will be the same with just one diffrence (ill be adding mycorrhizal fungi a few weeks into veg after i repot) and then compare the 2 grows and hopefully be able to give you guys some info regarding the diffrences i noticed with and without.

well i dont like to rush things Bubba, pref let old mother nature do some work so all in good time m8 but gona be interestin to see if there is any big diffrences between the 2

welcome creamm, i was born in England, but now reside in the U.S. looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

High creamm, welcome to the forums. I hope we'll hear more from you, so please post often.

We're glad to have you here

Peace :rollit:

well ive managed to find me camera now so should be able to get a few pics up sometime today, would here be an appropriate place to post them ?

some cute little plants you have their, i have a few in the ground now, and the biggest is about 8 feet

Welcome to our community creamm. We thank you for choosing to join the 420 Magazine forums. We have a huge amount of information here as you have already found out in THE GROW ROOM, and we have lots more information on anything you can think of that's cannabis related.

I also went for 25 years without growing, but with the help from all the folks here I was able to do a micro-hydro grow. You can see it at A First Time For Everything.

If you need any help finding any informaiton, feel free to ask any member of the Hospitality Team, including me.

thank you xsmokinbudx gona put em in 12/12 shortly then hopefully ill pull me finger out and journal me next grow (gettin seeds soon cant wait)

thank you Doobie your kind welcome is much appreciated mate, and yes the info here is bloody awsome.
ps. do use guys use a chat room at all ?

In the States we call it Southern Hospitality creamm, only this hospitality extends to everyone, everywhere.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom