Hi gang - I'm new but old

Toxic Fluid

That hook deserves further explanation. I'm new here but I have existed for 70+ years. I have had some great luck with some seeds I purchased from one of those European seed banks. I took a chance on 420. I have had great satisfaction in dealing with them. Your experience with them should have the same results. Anyway, The strain I purchased was their GOLD. It is a strain developed by, or so they said, their resident guru, Robert Bergman. I rate it one of the best with a mixture of both sativa and Indica. I posted a couple pictures somewhere on this site of the 4thgeneration clones. No difference in potency noted except for a gradual increase over generations. I'll get better at this as time goes by. At least now I have a place by which I may collaborate with fellow growers. Thanks for this opportunity to contribute and compare.

Hi Toxic Fluid.

Awesome to have you join. Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. :welcome:

Here is a link to instructions for uploading and attaching photos to your posts. I think it's unanimous that we all like pretty pictures. :laughtwo: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Be well and happy growing!

Great to hear your experiences with 420, although I think my seeds (white widow) came from AMS, amsterdam marijuana seeds but were ordered from 420. I also used their bud boosters, you can check my first journal for the results through veg and preflowers, I also used em on my last unrecorded grow and they worked very well as a stand alone nutrient.

Glad you decided to come and share your experience and begin a journey with the community of folks here that love to live cannabis. Or is it live to love cannabis... Either way, welcome to :420:

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Welcome Tox... Looks like the Cartoon page...
Little yellow guys everywhere
You didn't mention the medium...?
I'm guessing soil...it's the Ol Fashion way.
I guess I'm Ol Fashion...

I hope im still growing weed in my 70's!

Welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom