High Everybody!

Refers

I'm a new member to this great site. I have been visiting for a few weeks and reading the grow journals and have become very inspired to try my first grow! I could use some help for sure. Could anyone maybe help me on starting my first grow journal? Thanks in advance for any and all advice given.

:welcome: if you need some help uve come to the right place, the members and staff here really know their stuff, ive learned alot in the short time ive been here, so dive in and get ur crop-a-growin ... see ya around the forums and goodluck :peace:

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!......welcome and enjoy the exp. ,.........I guess the best way, the way I did it anyway, was cruise around and check out the other grow journals and start from there.....you also want to keep a journal in the grow room and right down what you do EVERYDAY so as to get into good daily habits....make you a daily check list and hang it on the wall and STICK to it.....PH everyday, check temps....etc...etc...thes daily checks will pay off...trust me.....and try to make the pics you post in the journal here ,as good quallity as possable....that will help when you need peaple to comment on what they think the problem is or is not.....enjoy the ride man..........PEACE :peace: :rollit: :yummy:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! I think that is a real good idea HappieHippie. Thanks, I think I will your your method. And thanks to Soniq420 for showing me that thread. Trust me, I will read that whole thing. I did start a journal so you guys can watch my grow if you want, I will try to be as thorough as possible with it.

Hi refers, welcome to the site. Best wishes with your grow. You have some excellent growers here who are always happy to help.

Could you give the link to your journal? I'd like to subscribe and keep track of your grow. I never miss an opportunity to look at beautiful bud. :popcorn:

Peace and good growing :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom