High or Chill

ganjakiller

I haven't seen a thread about this yet and I just wanted to know what you like better. Being at the peak of your high and totally gone, or being at your "chill" state where everything is very calm and sweet.

I personally like the chill mode because it helps me calm down and be able to think about life, family, and etc.

So 420 people, what do you like best?

I, personally, usually prefer just getting the "buzz" then just relaxing, and thinking.

But in some circumstances ( i.e. being really pissed, bad day, or just a crazy party) then, I would prefer to just go completely gone.

BTW... I this is a great thread. I am interested to see what other's responses are. :nicethread:

I absolutely agree to the whole being gone part. I guess the "chill" mode and being buzzed would be the same thing. And thanks! :thanks:

I enjoy being "gone" and then just mushing out for a little bit.

I smoke to get both of those feelings. They are both amazing.

i, personally, usually prefer just getting the "buzz" then just relaxing, and thinking.

But in some circumstances ( i.e. Being really pissed, bad day, or just a crazy party) then, i would prefer to just go completely gone.

Btw... I this is a great thread. I am interested to see what other's responses are. :nicethread:

x2!

For me I kinda have three kind of high;
The one that all my senses are sharpened (This happen after one to two tokes).
The one that I am too lazy to do anythings (This happen when I smoke a lot).
The one that I am just, floating around and chilling (Joints are the best for this).

Sadly, I have no preference. It really depends on the context we are. Sharpen's one is nice, if I want to relax, Chill's good... And the Lazy's have his pros and cons...

Back
Top Bottom