High to u all

Dreadlock

Hello ppl I'm here to gain some valuable knowledge on growing.... I have 3 stealth hydro deep water culture sets. For lighting I have a 1000 watt MH/HPSdimmable digital ballast with 19" batwing reflector. I have a closet that is 2x4x8.... I will be growing Big Devil from Sweet Seeds....the dwc system was said to have 10 gallon reservoir but I put it more like 5. I will be starting in 1" rockwool cubes in 3" net pots with hydroton as medium. I have 10" fan for air circulation and an automatic release co2 in a bag kit and a techno flora nute kit I have 12 sites but intend to grow 10 plants which are autoflower.... Any help or advice is very appreciated!!!

High Dreadlock, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

I'm a soil grower, so while I've read a lot and could answer some hydro questions, I try to leave such assistance to the experts.

You might think about starting a journal... that way folks can see exactly what you are doing, and offer advice as you go.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

I am gonna start a grow journal and post pics jus haven't started to grow yet waiting on the babies to get here

Hello Dread,

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. Great people with lots of helpful advice. But then it looks like you might be one of the great advice givers!

Blessings to u all.... I got everything set up now Im extremely ready to grow....might start some photoperiods to go with autos I am waiting on and veg them for 11 weeks.... Should be some big uns if I do thst

Back
Top Bottom